Response from 402

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response from 402

fourzerotwo: Definitely made a big wave, and the response will not be ignored. I'll ensure everyone at IW sees the petitions and responses to it.
    Still not holding my breath. Sounds more like he's just trying to calm the situation.

Make sure you sign the petition if you haven't already done so.

Seems like good news

Comment

wait a min... I call this bunk. I dont see this on twitter. The guy he supposeally tweet has a link to a clan that posted this suppose tweet. blah

Comment

He made a post, but it really doesn't make it sound any better.

Modern Warfare 2 For PC

Comment

Originally posted by Timi View Post
          He made a post, but it really doesn't make it sound any better.

Modern Warfare 2 For PC
          That's his new reposnse after IW called the PC players fanboys then told us to shove it.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
            That's his new reposnse after IW called the PC players fanboys then told us to shove it.
            Yeah, I love how he just dismisses us as "pc fanboys", lof-ingl. After that, no matter how far they bend over to appease us it is not far enough.

Comment

Wow, I am kinda insulted by this response.

Its like he is talking to some stupid children, explaining how his way is better. Giving "solutions" to "problems" that nobody that I know thought were problems in the first place. Even though I never had trouble selecting the best game, even when I played online for the very first time, I thank you for picking the game for me just in case I go crazy and can't decide on my own...

Apparently this guy thinks I am an idiot. That is the only thing I can get from this.
              Motivate

Comment

A couple of points

With IWNET matchmaking, it takes all that into account for you. All you have to do is select the playlist (pre-set gametypes with custom rules) that fits the style of play you are in the mood for. When you do, it will automatically find you a game with the best performance, ping, and preferences based on your location and individual connection as well as matching you with players of your same SKILL. So you’re always guaranteed the best game performance for where you are and what connection you’re playing on as well as an equal game with other players of your same skill level, not rank, but skill level. It doesn’t mean you’ll just be thrown into a random game! It will put you in the game that will give you the smoothest gameplay possible without you having to manually find a server with the best ping.
                Maybe I don't want to play against players of the same skill. I like playing with and against better players. This is how I as a player become better

Party System and Friendslist: Modern Warfare 2 on PC also makes it much easier if you want to party up with your friends, or again, with your clan for a match. You can utilize the friendslist to see when your friends are online, and invite them to your Party. A Party allows you to move from game to game as a group. It’s great for clan matches, because you can party of with your clan and move from public game to public game together. Or if you’re doing a scrim, party up and invite the other clan (who is in a party) and they’ll all join at once. Set up a private match together and play. It makes setting up scrims or games with friends easier and hassle free.

I already play games that have friend lists. Friend lists are ok but, I prefer a community based server where I don't have to track my friends. I know about 5 really good BF2 servers with the settings I like and excellent admins. I then don't care what servers my friends are playing on because I know I'll be guaranteed a good gaming experience by connecting to that server

Cheat / Hack Free Games: The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters. Or relying on the server admin of the server to constantly be monitoring, banning, and policing it. Modern Warfare 2 on PC allows us to control the quality of the game much more than ever before as well as utilizing the VAC (Valve-Anti-Cheat) system to keep games clean of hackers and cheaters.
                I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Thats a LOT of bull crap!!! I dont want some fricking script to tell me where and with who to play!!! WTF!?!?!?

I want to kill Phantom , dougbob minerva and rest of you guy(just in the game) i dont want o play with some strangers... I doesnt want o play on shity laggy servers.

IW hit the bottom. Pretty much are the worst thing EVER happened to game industry.

Comment

Said it before... WRITE THEM!
                    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                      Said it before... WRITE THEM!
                      I did. i have no problem to write them again. give me more e-mails

Comment

No emails. Your protest will get more attention if you write and mail, a physical letter. You know pen, paper, envelope and a stamp.
                        Now days most protest emails are ignored because people send them off while still angry and do not think about what they want to say or how to say it in an effective manner. Anger, threats and childish behavior all dilute the value of emails.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          No emails. Your protest will get more attention if you write and mail, a physical letter. You know pen, paper, envelope and a stamp.
                          What are those you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
                            I did. i have no problem to write them again. give me more e-mails
                            Don't email them. You don't have to use pen and paper, since if you are like me you can't write more than a sentence or two before you cramp up in your hands. The main thing is it's important to have it written or printer on paper and mail it.
                            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                            Like the community? Donate here:
                            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                              Don't email them. You don't have to use pen and paper, since if you are like me you can't write more than a sentence or two before you cramp up in your hands. The main thing is it's important to have it written or printer on paper and mail it.
                              Exactly, you and Apache have it right on the nose. People need to actually write them, not just send them an e-mail.
                              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X