No announcement yet.

Response from 402

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An email can be easily deleted and only the person who received it would know they had actually gotten the email. A letter, on the other hand, has to go through many hands before it gets to it;s final destination. It is much harder to ignore 500,000 letters than the same amount of emails. Remember, letters take up physical space.
    Its is a statistical fact that companies pay more attention to letters over emails.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      An email can be easily deleted and only the person who received it would know they had actually gotten the email. A letter, on the other hand, has to go through many hands before it gets to it;s final destination. It is much harder to ignore 500,000 letters than the same amount of emails. Remember, letters take up physical space.
      Its is a statistical fact that companies pay more attention to letters over emails.
      Apache

What are you trying to say here Apache...NVM send me a letter

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
        What are you trying to say here Apache...NVM send me a letter

Comment

You have to spell it out for the younger folks. Most of them have probably only seen a letter in a museum. Those that have been to a museum.
          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            You have to spell it out for the younger folks. Most of them have probably only seen a letter in a museum. Those that have been to a museum.
            Apache
            Ok, aside from peanuts and peaches, what else do museums in Georgia celebrate?

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              Ok, aside from peanuts and peaches, what else do museums in Georgia celebrate?

-Rand
              Guns, Moonshine and Women. Is there anything else?
              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X