Cancel-my-pre-order stories!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancel-my-pre-order stories!

So, I finally did it officially today. I have teh money in mah walletz rightz naw.

This morning exactly at 10AM, I walked into my local Gamestop store and told the clerk
    "I'm a PC gamer, Do you know why I'm here?"
    He looked at me like I was an idiot lol.
    'No'
    "I would like to cancel MW2 for PC.
    'Really? Why?'
    "No dedi"
    'Yes there are.
    "No there isn't.
    'YES THERE ARE'
    "NO They conformed it 2 days ago"
    'No f***in' way!'
    "Yeah, you are required to use Steam"
    'Are you sure you aren't talking about L4D?'
    "ha, ok."
    /Prceeded to giving me my money back
    'Would you like to reserve L4D2?'
    "I would rather drive my car off a cliff." (Smile)

If any of you actually did it please share your story. Guys who used Amazon shouldn't say it because I know it

"I logged into my account, I canceled my pre-order. Duh duh dudah"

I logged into my account, I canceled my pre-order. Duh duh dudah"
    Thats what I did..
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

At this rate, I hope someone will be online to play with me

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
        Yer they will 1 poor sucker there to play with you but it will not be me lol

Comment

I didn't order from amazon, but it pretty much went the same way lol.

Comment

Wanted to prove it because everyone (IW forums mainly) keeps calling me a hypocrite and that I didn't really cancel it.... friggin console kiddies!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              you'll get computer matched with some six year old, don't worry...just like xbawx.

Comment

I didn't place a preorder. Nothing to cancel.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

Wanted to prove it because everyone (IW forums mainly) keeps calling me a hypocrite and that I didn't really cancel it.... friggin console kiddies!

Comment

No story here. I went to best buy...told the girl behind the counter I wanted to cancel my pre-order. She popped the till and gave me the cash...her mind was anywhere but in best buy...so I didn't even bother telling her how mad I was at infinity whatever...knew my words would just fall to the floor.

Oh, I did use the cash to buy a classic cd...one that sort of matched my mood.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdFL2CxlI5k

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      No story here. I went to best buy...told the girl behind the counter I wanted to cancel my pre-order. She popped the till and gave me the cash...her mind was anywhere but in best buy...so I didn't even bother telling her how mad I was at infinity whatever...knew my words would just fall to the floor.
                      ha ha I encounter those chicks before.

Comment

I haven't pre-order it and I'm so happy I haven't do it right now

COD4 (maybe 5) still have great days ahead for us guys!
                        Last edited by [nmzl]f0x; 20 Oct 2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                          I haven't pre-order it and I'm so happy I haven't do it right now

COD4 (maybe 5) still have great days ahead for us guys!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I decided to cancel my intent to pre-order

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post

Oh, I did use the cash to buy a classic cd...one that sort of matched my mood.
                            LOL was she texting while doing this?

I love the story KP it makes me wish that I had a pre order to cancel.
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Just went trough amazon cancellation system for those 3 copies i had in pre-order.... 178$ Good job IW.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...&postcount=406

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X