Buying MW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying MW2

Ive decided to buy MW2,an to give IW a chance,Because I like COD,if IW is not worth it then I will keep COD as a single player only.I know everybody here will probaly call me a sorry no good devil,for buying the game,O well,cant please everybody,I also think that PC GAMEING is on its way out,I have notice that in the stores,that there is more games 4 xbox,wii,playstation,than there is 4 the PC,I support everyone here on this issue,But I think we are just spinning our wheeles in the mud,and i think this is not really going any where.moe.

Moe im not going to lie i will probible eventualy buy MW2 i just wont buy it right away and maybe not for pc.

Comment

It's your choice Moe. The only thing i will say is that if it does turn out that IWnet is poor, and i believe it will be, then MW2 is going to be one hell of an expensive SP game.

Comment

Moe, if we cant play together whats the use. I wouldnt mind playing it but not on a stupid console. But thats beside the point. We dont think bad of you, least I dont. I just dont want you to throw your money away for nothing.

If you waited to see the reviews and see how everyone feels after the release, you might have a better idea if you would like it or not. But only 8 players per side is gonna really be bad for the game. Plus, going from the PC side with a good ping and going to the console with crappy ping is not my idea of a good experience.
        And IW is all about the experience right. Or is it the money. I get those two confused.

Good luck with it.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

MW2 can be pre-ordered on steam now
          and it is already #3 in the top sellers list....
          either most ppl dont know or they are all talk
          i hope we can stand together and really not buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
            MW2 can be pre-ordered on steam now
            and it is already #3 in the top sellers list....
            either most ppl dont know or they are all talk
            i hope we can stand together and really not buy it
            A lot of us will stand together, Evil. Unfortunately, these games are a bit like crack to many (especially when a "good" one comes around...the anticipation, the drama...even after they tell you it's not going to be what you were expecting [an improvment on its predecessor]...it's hard not to buy).

There were a lot of cool things about this one...I was looking forward to knife-fighting that juggernaut guy. But I will not buy it. It'd be like buying a car from someone who calls you a chump, lol. I say we support each other in trying to hold off until the next battlefield comes out. DICE says they won't axe the dedicated servers: and I think they should get some PC gamer money! BE STRONG MY BROTHERS!!! FIGHT THE TEMPATATION!!!

And, Moe, I still . We're family, you know...and I understand wanting to check this one out.

Comment

There are a lot of people who have bought bad games in the past so it's sales numbers don't meant that it will be a good game. The problem is that there are too many people who don't belong to a community like this so they don't realize the benefits to having a community run server.

Have fun with it Moe.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Oh, dont get me wrong, I'll still play the SP. But I'll still have the $60 bucks in my pocket.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't ever go that route. But these aren't normal circumstances.

They drew first blood. My time is yet to come.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Nice, moe. I don't like you now. Sorry.

(I'll probably buy it anyways, I spent too much time following it.)

Comment

KP U CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE...SRYMOE

Comment

It's freedom of choice for all so Moe if you want to still buy the game then go for it. It's your choice like its the choice of others who wish not to buy the game.

We were all looking forward to this game being played here at Cain's & well we all know what happened with MW2. Some folks enjoy playing SP when the don't feel like playing MP.

I play lots of my games in SP mode & enjoy it but love playing MP with you guy's as well. As for me i will buy MW2 for the SP aspect of the game. So for whatever the reason why we buy games it all boils down to a couple of reasons why.

1. It's a game you like
                      2. Fun to play

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        Oh, dont get me wrong, I'll still play the SP. But I'll still have the $60 bucks in my pocket.
                        OMG, how do u do that? is it some kind of magic trick?

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                          KP U CAN PUT YOUR HEAD IN WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE
                          Is that a dare?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            Is that a dare?
                            Phantom, when's the last time the sun shone on your head?!!

Comment

<lines up the cains lair crew to watch phantoms new magic trick>

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X