Buying MW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not buy this game.

This is just another example of restriction of freedom of choice.

[img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/Aidan_photo/crysisSig-1-1.jpg[/img]

Crysis name = Aidan

BF2142 Buddy Name = NBT>Aidan

"I like Ike :O)"

Comment

To Kp The Term Means,so U Can Under Stand This Is.................to Put Your Head In Your Ass........moe.

Comment

Not going to buy the game. IW make me sick. They took away from me anything i wanted from this game. To play with people I WANT! On server I CHOOSE.

I feel sorry that there is people that going to buy the game regardless the way how IW see and treat PC gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
          To Kp The Term Means,so U Can Under Stand This Is.................to Put Your Head In Your Ass........moe.
          +1000 Back off from moe K Y phantom or ill bury my foot in your ass.
          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I see some sexual tension here...

Comment

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Wow, what a bunch of pervs...

Comment

Phantom, you know that I'm joking, since I ...and I thought that the others might be sharp enough to know that you were too. One, I can understand frequent fits of rage, but...Oh, well.

Comment

Ok, I waited, watched and now I'll speak. Moe can do what he wants when he wants. I understand why he has made this decision and I greatly respect it.

Thank You Moe for being man enough to tell us you were going to do this. Please don't think we would ever hold it against you.
                    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                    Like the community? Donate here:
                    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I hope to see some of you guys in the game cause I still have my pre-order

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                        I wish I could, but I'm with the boycott. I cannot buy the game as long as IW don't realize the reason PC gamers like their dedicated servers. They are going to be affecting some revenue here with the game hosting sites and I can't support that.
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I hope you dont think we can meet for real? Because the chance to be put together on one server by IW.net script is pretty slim. Or you mean we can meat on server hosted on your computer and we can play 6 Vs 6?

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                            I wish I could, but I'm with the boycott. I cannot buy the game as long as IW don't realize the reason PC gamers like their dedicated servers. They are going to be affecting some revenue here with the game hosting sites and I can't support that.
                            I understand Doug.

Originally posted by bobytt View Post

I hope you dont think we can meet for real? Because the chance to be put together on one server by IW.net script is pretty slim. Or you mean we can meat on server hosted on your computer and we can play 6 Vs 6?
                            Someone got to be the guinea pig to try this IWnet Dont get me wrong, Im just as upset as the next person with this matchmaking and IWnet, But I wanna play. If I have to host it then fine, I hosted several games on Xbox LIVE before, No biggy on PC, The only reason I'm keeping my pre-order with PC instead of changing it to 360 is cause I suck playing FPS on consoles. I'll just add anyone from here to my ingame friend list. I just ask for anyone to keep their same names cause I'm already getting confused on who's who in LIVE But remember, you will be confined to my strict gameplay settings, rules and not responsible for your lag

If I dont like MW2 its ok, for 65 dollars, I won the MW2 snowmobile from Gamestop surprizeattack that I can go play with in the mud (cause we dont get enough snow) It was also a contributing factor for me deciding to keep my preorder so that was the best 65 bucks I ever spent lol
                            Last edited by Caddys83; 26 Oct 2009, 03:03 AM.

Comment

CADDYS83 U CAN AD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST,AND I SUPPORT U,AND WITH U 110 PERCENTMOE.

Comment

Caddys, get your nets ready. You and I are going to destroy Co-Op.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X