Kick start the server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick start the server

Guys, got a few hours to kill before I go to bed. Anybody up for it.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'm still at school... I'll try and jump in when I get home... in 4 or 5 hours....

Comment

Need to have an early night tonight as i'm out early tomorrow morning. Worth it though as i'm off to see Green Day for the 3rd time.

Comment

You guys gonna play or what.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cobalt, if you're still around I can bang heads with you for an hour or two...just got home.

Comment

Just noticed the game was 40% off on steam, you'll have my to own in the server soon

Comment

Sorry guys couldnt hang too long. I went to bed about 02:00 over here. Maybe this afternoon for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                Sorry guys couldnt hang too long. I went to bed about 02:00 over here. Maybe this afternoon for you guys.
                Np, Cobalt. I checked the server and nobody was there. I went to bed: had to get up early (now)...work.

Comment

Ok, lets try this again. Its 13:30 cst. on the 31st. Its the weekend, you guys should be able to play, I'm goin in.

Comment

Today is Halloween. Not the best day for gaming.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I am in Retail and I have to work Saturdays.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

"Sigh".. If thats everyone's excuse for being skeered to play me, well.... you're just a bunch of sad individuals is all I can say....

I'm going to bed.

Comment

Log'd in. Played a few rounds. 2vs2 mostly. Was the fun except for the fact that there is no killcam. All my 360-quick-jump-snipes are meaningless.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X