Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 Kill Streak

YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 25 Kill Streak

So they say 25 Kill Streak gives you a nuke that kills everyone and ends the game.

Wait what?!!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Be alright, if you could have more than 8 players on the enemy team!

Comment

HOLY Shhhhh....

Comment

Man, I keep watching this clip over and over and over I'm still not sure exactly how the top player killed the bottom player in the begining...

Anyway I like that tactical nuke. My issue for me is if this was a 40+ player dedi server, I wouldnt have any issue getting the 25 kill streak cause I can snipe pretty well to have a great kill/death ratio since I admit I camp when I snipe. For the life of me, I can't even recall if I ever hit a 25 kill streak in COD4 without sniping...If the game is going to be somewhere in the 16 player range, my odds will be real slim.

another clip The player on the top screen below seems to be freaking out that he set the nuke bomb lol, wow, what a way to go out
        [youtube]hGtjnJ-VZpA[/youtube]

Comment

looked laggy as hell to me. And I know lag.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Holy crap! Too bad Cobalt aint buying it

Comment

It could be a 100 killstreak, but i just don't care anymore.

Comment

Worthless POS.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  It could be a 100 killstreak, but i just don't care anymore.
                  Nope Its confirm its a 25 kill streak....

On another note... I was showing this to a xfire buddy and he pointed out that they took the idea from a modding clan, sure enough I found these. Theres even a AC-130 gunship... So this has me thinking, if there wont be anymore modding, where is IW going to get their next ideas?

I'm sorry if I violate a rule

This one is based of a BS2 map.
                  YouTube - Mija® Mod Final (cod4 Nuke)

YouTube - X4 2 0 eXtreme+ Modifications for COD4 Modern Warfare

YouTube - UFP MOD X4 Extreme Mod V2.0

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Nuclear Explosion using eXtreme+

Comment

I think that has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done................. O wait no dedi servers nvm......

Comment

I call shenanigans, the sound clip from the nuke going off is from this old YouTube chestnut (skip to 2:11 for the clip, semi-NWS):

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfhzTCwWzdE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfhzTCwWzdE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Comment

It's conformed by people who are already playing the leaked version of MW2 in private matches. No need to call shenanigans.

Modern Warfare 2 Killstreak Rewards Revealed? - spoiler alert - Kotaku

And those are almost the full perk list. Martyrdom is a death streak so you won't find it, but it's there.
                        Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Perks

Comment

lol he said "shenanigans" Yeah its be confirmed, since the xbox 360 game was beening uploaded Wednesday of last week. people are also getting the game early. Gamestop is just now getting the Prestige 360, walmart got their shippments, this system was on Ebay

Comment

So let me get this straight, the first guy with a 25 kill streak presses a button and ends the round for everyone playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                              So let me get this straight, the first guy with a 25 kill streak presses a button and ends the round for everyone playing?

That pretty much sums it up, I think this would be alright for the first few months as everyone will be OOOO and Ahhhh. After that, I can imagine people not wanting to end the game so quickly. I also see another flaw that could happen, Who ever set the tactical nuke, and people hear the timer, I can see people leaving the game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X