Singleplayer Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singleplayer Campaign

So now we discuss the only reason some of us might still play Modern Warfare 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429l13dS6kQ&feature=sub

Space level confirmed
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

I would like to know what the space mission is about but I cant fine anything. Other then some people at IW forums are saying its one of those cut scene/sequence type of thing.

Comment

That single player looks epic. Every time I see one of these super great looking vids it makes me even angrier that I won't be buying it.
      Motivate

Comment

I was watching the ending of the game and I must say.. it pwns the first game's ending. You will definitely be happy to see some old faces Not expected at all!!!!

Comment

I can tell you from first hand Experiences the SP mode of the Game is Short it can be complete in 3.5hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
            I can tell you from first hand Experiences the SP mode of the Game is Short it can be complete in 3.5hrs
            Very sad to read that. Anyway, I am expecting those three and a half hours to beat the awesomeness that was MW1
            [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
              Very sad to read that. Anyway, I am expecting those three and a half hours to beat the awesomeness that was MW1
              I have played the SP mode on Xbox 360 at a Friends it took me 4 hours 20 mins to complete mind you I did Kill everyone lol.

Comment

ATM watching someone play through it on justin.tv...pretty cool stuff.
                While I'm more of a sci-fi FPS fan the game looks nice from what I can tell off the feed.

P.S. They did show some multiplayer stuff but it was a bit over my head since I've never played any of the COD games...

Comment

+ $60 for 4hrs of entertainment?

Maybe I'm just a tad too frugal.

Will see what you guys say about SP PC.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                    + $60 for 4hrs of entertainment?

Maybe I'm just a tad too frugal.

Will see what you guys say about SP PC.
                    I'm not paying 60 bucks for that POS I'm mad at IW for insulting the PC players and communities like ours. But the SP campaign is so good that it warrants a rental for my PS3
                    [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

PC Modern Warfare 2: its much worse than you thought - Ars Technica

Comment

Rental? Possibly so.
                        Buy? Heck No.

They took away almost everything that made a PC MP game
                        the awesome goodness it is. Dumb Butts.

The last article from arstechnica is very stratight forward.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

A buddy of mine rented this for the weekend and we took turns playing through it, about 4 hours total to complete (the space thing is a cutscene by the way, not a playable level). Worth renting but overall I think COD4's campaign will be better remembered in the long run, the set pieces in MW2 aren't as memorable as Chernobyl and the AC130, and there are some plain silly parts like:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

snowmobiles and zodiacs and repeatedly leaping on to helicopters and whatnot.

Comment

can u rent games for pc? i never try that. i know console u can. i dont rent much stuff, mostly buy.
                            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                              A buddy of mine rented this for the weekend and we took turns playing through it, about 4 hours total to complete (the space thing is a cutscene by the way, not a playable level). Worth renting but overall I think COD4's campaign will be better remembered in the long run, the set pieces in MW2 aren't as memorable as Chernobyl and the AC130, and there are some plain silly parts like:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

snowmobiles and zodiacs and repeatedly leaping on to helicopters and whatnot.
                              You RENTED? exactly how do you rent a game before release date?

SPOILER AHEAD!!

I wanna get an xbox and mod it... lol

@Killa, no you can't rent PC games. It requires a keycode.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X