Mw2---steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mw2---steam

NOW,I DONT KNOW IF U ALL KNOW,THAT STEAM HAS SIGN A CONTRACT WITH ACTVISION,TO RUN THE MULTI PLAYER ON STEAM,STEAM IS RUNNING A FULL PAGE ON THEIR NEWS,IT SAYS IT WILL BE RUNNING THE MULTIPLAYER ON STEAM,IT WILL BE RUNNING ALL THE UPDATES,AN ANTICHEATING 4 THE GAME.NOW WITH ME,WHEN WE PLAYED DOD WE HAD A TOTAL OF 32 PLAYERS ON THE GAME,I THINK THAT THERE WILL BE AS MANY PLAYERS,AS WE HAD IN DOD,ON MW2 OR MORE,BUT IM NOT SURE,IM JUST GUESSING.I BOUTH THE GAME TODAY FROM STEAM,ILL GET THE DOWNLOAD ON NOV.13 GAME COST ME A TOTAL OF $59.00 SO IT WAS CHEAPER THAN GOING THROUGH GAMESTOP.........MOE.

Well having the game run through Steam doesn't mean it will have a certain number of players for example L4D has 8 max.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I would like to get MW2, but generally the pc version is cheaper on games, but not this time, 59.99 seems a bit steep, but i'll try and get it

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
        CHEAPER THAN GOING THROUGH GAMESTOP.........MOE.
        Well since you decide to buy this piece of **** why you doesnt get it at least from Amazon you have 20$ credit for future game or Walmart you can get 20$ gift card....

Comment

Mine pre-load on steam Now

Comment

Good you pre-loaded the death of PC gaming as we know it. Good job

Comment

I'm taken half the night off from work to get to the midnight release. I may get their early, I hear several gamestops will have console Mw2 competition And tomorrow I have the whole work night off

Comment

Well, I got my copy went 10:00 pm the line wasnt too bad, went to McDonalds and around 10:30 it was getting long, waited in one line to vertify my name, and got another receipt waited in another line. I had great time inline conversation with the people waiting also for their copy. Got a poster, 2 monster drinks, cookies. I'm going in to install wish me luck

Comment

At least they put in a disclaimer

Comment

So far I like the multiplayer. Small maps like COD4 but alot of places to run around. I dont see how anyone can get a 25 kill streak.

I havent experience the IWnet lag. I did suffer lag with the new fraps, but with out fraps I run fine. When you first look for a match, it seach real quick. But when its intermission for the next map, (I think it was 42 seconds or so) when people leave and seach for new players the counter resets. Other then that. Its alright. My favorite streak is the predator, I open a laptop of some sort and a missle homes in on the enemy with my adjusting.

I would post some pics that I took with fraps but it isnt much since fraps made me lag. maybe I need to remove the frames per second counter.

The game has a F12 screen shot but I havent found where the pics are beening saved. Anyway Im going to bed lol.

Comment

Not to Worrier Caddy I be on on Thursday when The Game Unlocks on steam mate so we can kick some butt

Comment

One thing thats funny is these guys with riot shields, if your close, you can run around em and take em out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                          One thing thats funny is these guys with riot shields, if your close, you can run around em and take em out lol
                          Can't wait

Comment

Well I found ouy the issue of my fraps and lag issue, it turns out I pressed the wrong key and recored about 15 gig of video darn macro keys lol

anyway here are the fraps pics
                            There got to be a better way to make the image smaller and Imageshack bites now days... anyway

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X