Mw2 Mp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mw2 Mp

Well i have played it & love it It's a typical Call Of Duty Game. Yes it would be nice if we had a dedicated server at the Lair. I find nothing ill about the game that makes it out to be as bad as everyone said it would be.

Just my opinion.

not going to lie i am planning on buying this game in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
      Well i have played it & love it It's a typical Call Of Duty Game. Yes it would be nice if we had a dedicated server at the Lair. I find nothing ill about the game that makes it out to be as bad as everyone said it would be.

Just my opinion.
      Try playing with Minerva or Juenau when they host the server, i am pretty sure you'll find something.

Comment

Just my opinion.

What is your steam name?

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          What is your steam name?

clrtodd98

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            Try playing with Minerva or Juenau when they host the server, i am pretty sure you'll find something.
            Many members here play on other servers that host games that are not hosted here. I have not done it yet but i see where you can host a private game & i think you will be able to invite who you wont to play in your created lobby.

I am sure a new game will come along that Cain will host so we can play here at the Lair and have a great time.

Comment

Many members here play on other servers that host games that are not hosted here. I have not done it yet but i see where you can host a private game & i think you will be able to invite who you wont to play in your created lobby.

I am sure a new game will come along that Cain will host so we can play here at the Lair and have a great time.
              It's not a new game..... But TF2 really is fun, and it's a game that Cain hosts.
              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I think i will get MW2 But I do like Team Fortress 2, so I guess i'll be going back and forth

Comment

When you go MW2, you ain't come back to....

Edit: Forgot to say. I get more FPS than COD4. lol.
                  Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 11 Nov 2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

It's Not that bad I had no lag at all last night when I was playing the maps are nice but the co-op Spec-op is great as well

Comment

So far I'm loving it and at the same time hating the fact that we will never see a CLR server hosting it.
                      [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Never say never! Maybe someday they will update it and send a patch out so CLR can have there own server, or am I just spitting into the wind here

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X