NON Cain's Lair??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NON Cain's Lair??

Why not Cain? This is one of the best games I have played in ages, and I am not the only one to think that.
    EDIT
    let me rephrase this, The 360 version is one of the best games....
    I have just been reading the other threads, and no dedicated servers?

I still think you guys should get the game, it rocks and I am sure it has some friend list joining system to find your friends, probably through steam or whatever.

You high n mighty PC people, lol, remind me of a bunch of snooty old white ladies.

I rented MW2 and Uncharted 2 through gamefly so they should be here on Thur or Fri. Looking foward to testing MW2 out...plan to go through the single player and spec-ops before getting totally trashed in multiplayer.

It's hard for me to say MW2 will be a keeper since I really like vehicle play but it's worth trying out. Hopefully I will have time for Uncharted 2 before sending them back...

I've heard the server migration works really well but that was on the PS3 so no idea for the PC version. I assume the PC version has some sort of party system to gather in all your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
      Why not Cain? This is one of the best games I have played in ages, and I am not the only one to think that.
      EDIT
      let me rephrase this, The 360 version is one of the best games....
      I have just been reading the other threads, and no dedicated servers?

I still think you guys should get the game, it rocks and I am sure it has some friend list joining system to find your friends, probably through steam or whatever.

You high n mighty PC people, lol, remind me of a bunch of snooty old white ladies.
      I don't think I understand you question GS. It's not a Cain's Lair games because there is no dedicated server to run. Simple as that.
      Oh and I'm not a snooty old woman, I just believe in making a decision and sticking with it.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
        Sounds a little racist to me.

Comment

Stop hating on consoles you cranky old white ladies! It really does have a ring to it.

And yeah, join steam CLR community and play. Simple as that.

Comment

Yeah, my bad DougBob, the thread was kind of pointless, I made it before I read a bunch of other ones about how nerfed the pc version was.

When I made the thread, I was under the impression the pc version had dedicated servers and higher player count than consoles.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X