MW 2 MP Screen Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW 2 MP Screen Shoots

I'm very shocked how well the game plays but it would be alot better with DS
    Anyway the Game is a Blast.

Doesn't surprise me that it doesn't look really any better than CoD4. It uses the same engine.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

If you stop posting screenshots I can stop thinking about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        If you stop posting screenshots I can stop thinking about the game.
        the only thing to think about the game is that= EPIC FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
          the only thing to think about the game is that= EPIC FAIL
          I thought this But they over 600 thousand player online last night and yes 6vs6 and 9vs9 people think it not a lot but it works well

Comment

Dude Ghost you gotta try sniping. It is amazing what they have done with ghillie suits. I actually stayed in Ground War server for 9 kills 0 deaths in the exact same spot. I camped there for 10 minutes. Cold-Blooded intact. Look at this pic and try to find me without that YOU sign. It's a dream come true.

Also, I have my horrible settings on so I can have my 250FPS constant

BTW FPS is capped at 85, but you can change it from Config file. Along with Lagometer.

Comment

On the console end the PS3 numbers were well over 350,000 by the time I left at 4pm. I'm sure the 360 numbers were almost double so it was no doubt a money maker.

This is my first COD game and while it's been great fun I'm sorta missing the vehicle play aspect. Guess I'm just not used to having a stictly footslogger game...think the last time was with UT2K3...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                Dude Ghost you gotta try sniping. It is amazing what they have done with ghillie suits. I actually stayed in Ground War server for 9 kills 0 deaths in the exact same spot. I camped there for 10 minutes. Cold-Blooded intact. Look at this pic and try to find me without that YOU sign. It's a dream come true.

Also, I have my horrible settings on so I can have my 250FPS constant

BTW FPS is capped at 85, but you can change it from Config file. Along with Lagometer.
                Yer I been Sniper in on the Estate map got almost all the Unlocks for the Barret and I have unlocked the snow camo suit now she when you are in the snow you can now be seen

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                  I'm very shocked how well the game plays but it would be alot better with DS
                  Anyway the Game is a Blast.
                  Great pics

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Dude Ghost you gotta try sniping. It is amazing what they have done with ghillie suits. I actually stayed in Ground War server for 9 kills 0 deaths in the exact same spot. I camped there for 10 minutes. Cold-Blooded intact. Look at this pic and try to find me without that YOU sign. It's a dream come true. Also, I have my horrible settings on so I can have my 250FPS constant

camper Have you change your latency status? I thought about changing mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                    camper Have you change your latency status? I thought about changing mine.
                    English caddys, speak it. What is it, and how do I change it.

Comment

WELL IM GLAD I BOUGHT THIS GAME,I TRULY ENJOY IT,I LOST INTEREST IN TF2,IT GOT BORING,LAST NIGHT I GOT NUKE,IT WAS 1 HELL OF A BANG,AND IT WAS ME ALL OVER THE PLACE LOL.IM GOING TO AD EVERYBODY TO THE FRIENDS LIST OR TRY TO,SO IF ANYBODY PLAYING SEND ME AN INVITE ILL COME OVER,AND I STILL LOVE U KP,WITH ALL MY HEART.MOE.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X