• Show
Clear All

man, i see skud online everytime on steam
    i guess he is addicted
    hehehe
    is that scar really good skud?

Comment

I want to report 2 things about the multiplayer game:

1) Friggin hackers! I had one guy who was getting a high score and actually admitting he was hacking to everyone on the server.

2) Has anyone been part of a Nuke strike? I have in a couple games, damn it is awesome, everyone dies but it is sooooooooo cool

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
        man, i see skud online everytime on steam
        i guess he is addicted
        hehehe
        is that scar really good skud?
        It was more that I had the week off, Evil.

The SCAR is good (I have extra affection for it since I own one [I updated its photo in the/my gallery, after putting a light attachment on it http://www.cainslair.com/album.php?a...&pictureid=248]), but I do play with the old uzi a bit and the 1014, shotty. Also sniping with the Intervention, and messing around a little with some of the other (I dunno, maybe 20) guns. There are tons of weapon unlocks/upgrades (heartbeat sensor, thermal scope, holographic sights, silencer, a better acog, FMJ bullets, shotgun mounts [for ARs like the SCAR and AK]), and some more)...so it's fun to just go through the challenges with the guns, not to mention there's prestige and countless other challenges, deathstreak rewards, etc. Yeah, I've been playing a bit. I think after level 3 prestige I might just work on mastering all the weapons and such...would take weeks.

Comment

Yo Skud
          do the prestiges actually give rewards?
          or is it just for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
            Yo Skud
            do the prestiges actually give rewards?
            or is it just for fun?
            Well, there are a couple of things that you get from them. The one I like the best is that you unlock slots for more custom classes, which is nice because there are so many different guns, and even the same gun might work better with different accessories or player perks on different maps.

You can also unlock additional challenges and, of course, the simple fact that you get to have different medals, rewards, callsigns, etc.

The main reasons I do and like the prestige is because of the additional weapon slots and because it adds purpose to gameplay, because you start from scratch at each level (for weapons and perks and such) and thus have something to work towards. Without the prestige, however, even just mastering each of the countless weapons would take a long long time; but with it, playability is increased by quite a bit, in my book--for how much fun is any game when you max everything out and just run around dominating folks with all you cool shtufff?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Well, there are a couple of things that you get from them. The one I like the best is that you unlock slots for more custom classes, which is nice because there are so many different guns, and even the same gun might work better with different accessories or player perks on different maps.

You can also unlock additional challenges and, of course, the simple fact that you get to have different medals, rewards, callsigns, etc.
              Prestige'in is too hard... First off it's 70 levels to each one. And unlike COD4, ranking to 55 didn't take a week. It took me 2 days.

Comment

I Like it.

The new weps is cool and perks..
                And i like that if you get a UAV and a missile right after you can use em bouth thats a great improfment they have done

Comment

Any of you guys got COD4 when it first came out? Because I started playing after patch 1.6. Did it have this many glitches/bugs?

I mean first we have rank hacks, unlimited ammo- then javelin glitch. 1887's which are a conformed a bug by 402. How these problems skipped IW's initial testing is beside me.

Like someone on their forums said.

"It's so good it deserves GOTY! (Glitch of the Year)"

Comment

I don't remember actually any glitches from the beginning. I got the game the day it went out...

Comment

So my opinion after..

Playing time:
                      80.7 hrs past 2 weeks (wow thats sad)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer
                      74.1 hrs / 74.1 hrs

I love this game. The guns are fun to shoot (TAL-21 and M4), the maps (most of them) are phenominal - like.. terminal has to be one of my favorite maps of all time, and the whole ranking up/leveling/challenges are awesome. Half the reason BF2 is my favorite game of all time (and still is) would be cause of leveling and challenges/whatnot.

What ruins this game is the people who play it. The nubetoobers, the obnoxious hackers, the boosters, the 1887ers (I finally got mine) and the people that seem to always knife me are what ruins the game.

I play with 11 guys from work and we play ground wars and some custom matchs and when its all of us together its a pretty good time.. but on the same token you could take a group of freinds and have them play any game and chances are it will be fun to play together.

My Favorite thing about mw2: The challenges.. like <3 (hold onto a frag and run into someone, killing both of you) are just awesome.

Thing I hate the most about mw2: Has to be nubetubbers... even when thinking about the 1887's the nubetubes are still more annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Aessassen View Post
                        What ruins this game is the people who play it. The nubetoobers, the obnoxious hackers, the boosters, the 1887ers (I finally got mine) and the people that seem to always knife me are what ruins the game.

Thing I hate the most about mw2: Has to be nubetubbers... even when thinking about the 1887's the nubetubes are still more annoying
                        You are totaly right in those thing.!.

-Coldcrazy aka [D.v.F]MTJ=DK=

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X