Lets pick a day we can play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets pick a day we can play

Sup guys, We all know sometimes trying to join someone's current match is sometimes impossible unless the slot is open to join. So with that said, I figured I'll host the game. I'll invite everyone on my friend list and we all can take on the world.

Sometime this weeken??? about 30 mins to an hour? I would host longer but I cant sit still that long, Ask phantom, he question me why I keep joining in and out of different matches lol Anyway, its just a thought.

I'm free what ever time mate so count me in

Comment

After 4th of Dec.

Comment

You know you're not gonna host the matches right? We're all gonna be a party and then join some random game. Unless we play private matches, only us, I aint in.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          You know you're not gonna host the matches right? We're all gonna be a party and then join some random game. Unless we play private matches, only us, I aint in.
          K unless we host a private match thats the only way we all can get to play together, But i know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            Sup guys, We all know sometimes trying to join someone's current match is sometimes impossible unless the slot is open to join. So with that said, I figured I'll host the game. I'll invite everyone on my friend list and we all can take on the world.

Sometime this weeken??? about 30 mins to an hour? I would host longer but I cant sit still that long, Ask phantom, he question me why I keep joining in and out of different matches lol Anyway, its just a thought.

I am all in Caddy!

Comment

I'm in. If you haven't added me to your friends list on Steam then add my email, pqchadd@yahoo.com or username, pqchadd. That will add the real me. Someone out there has very similar name as me now. Oh well.
              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I could probably jump in on Friday evening.

Comment

I'm in, steam is "reddragon0000"

Comment

It wasnt a bad game a small groups but it wasnt bad. we had a good few hours. Next weeken

Comment

It wasnt a bad game a small groups but it wasnt bad. we had a good few hours. Next weeken
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i never have weekends off. Man i wish i was there.

Comment

Shhh.... I even had the {CLR} tag on

Fiery Dragon almost had a tactical nuke I have yet to get that nuke.

I did try to stay with the group in the game so we can work as a teamwork but the spawning put you away from the group. I'll try to remember to put my mic on, the thing is its a headset and my ears get hot since the headset wrap over my ears. I'll see if I can get just a mic stand or something.

Comment

Shhh.... I even had the {CLR} tag on

Fiery Dragon almost had a tactical nuke I have yet to get that nuke.

I did try to stay with the group in the game so we can work as a teamwork but the spawning put you away from the group. I'll try to remember to put my mic on, the thing is its a headset and my ears get hot since the headset wrap over my ears. I'll see if I can get just a mic stand or something.
                          Yeah it was an epic night. I had to go b/c a few of my buddies were in town for the T-Day weekend and decided it was time to kidnap me for the night. 17 killstreak before I died. I was spamming the game in madness. I went 14-0 today. I think I will get there sometime this week.
                          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Wow, way to betray the [K||C], Caddys. But whatever.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X