My Blue Tiger Famas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Blue Tiger Famas

Nice, Ghost Rain. I've actually bought the game, after all my bitching about the dedicated servers. I had to: they've got a SCAR on the multiplayer cover screen, and in the game. I haven't used the FAMAS much yet, but the selection of guns is amazing--I've mostly used the SCAR, the Intervention sniper rifle, and the mini uzi (my old time fav)...and the physics, as always, blow most games out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Nice, Ghost Rain. I've actually bought the game, after all my bitching about the dedicated servers
      Admit it, you bought it for me.

me n skud sittin in a tree. p. l. a. y. i. n. g.

(playing MW2 that is)

Also, isn't the Fall camo the last one? Which looks bad-ass'ious. I only have it for UMP45

Comment

I'm just working my way thur the prestige mode.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Admit it, you bought it for me.

me n skud sittin in a tree. p. l. a. y. i. n. g.

(playing MW2 that is)

Also, isn't the Fall camo the last one? Which looks bad-ass'ious. I only have it for UMP45
          Lol. I haven't gotten fall camo yet...I think I'm on some red urban something right now.

Comment

I've actually bought the game, after all my bitching about the dedicated servers. I had to: they've got a SCAR on the multiplayer cover screen, and in the game.
            I knew you'd crater you traitor

Well out of necessity I'm having to wait until I get home anyway. By that time BC2 will be coming out in March and I should have my new system built by then.

I do wish they would implement Lan games in the damn thing. How stupid can someone be.

Oh, and you guys hear about they already hacked the new DLC. Its already in the game. lmao. Somebody just found it and away they went. I'm sure we'll hear more.

I also heard that the real hacks are bad. Lots of cheatin going on everywhere, so just one more reason I dont give a rats arse about playin MP the way its set up.

But you girls have fun.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

But you girls have fun.
              We are.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                We are.
                He means in MW2.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  He means in MW2.
                  Oh, my bad. That I hate.

Comment

I almost got the fall with the UMP, red tiger with FAMAS, blue with FN FAL, red with intervention.

I have about a 11% headshot to kill ratio.

What is everyones highest streak?
                    22 here with the UMP, my best game was 45/9.

Bling is awesome..

Comment

13 is my highest kill streak and that was by luck lol

Comment

Congrats Ghost Rain, I already unlock the blue and fall

I thought I was done with my FAMAS class but it turns out I had another 76 headshots to go

About the prestige mode, do you have to unlock all the weapons accessories and complete the challenges or just unlock em?

Oh and my highest kill streak is 22, I was so close to hitting that nuke. I can't remember what is my highest kills/death

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                          Congrats Ghost Rain, I already unlock the blue and fall

I thought I was done with my FAMAS class but it turns out I had another 76 headshots to go

About the prestige mode, do you have to unlock all the weapons accessories and complete the challenges or just unlock em?

Oh and my highest kill streak is 22, I was so close to hitting that nuke. I can't remember what is my highest kills/death
                          Nice camo can't wait to get it for my self only to lose it when I enter Prestige LV 2 lol

Comment

MINE 000\00

Comment

You are only playing on PC Caddys?
                              GJ we are tied for streaks. I actually got it twice, I was so pissed the second time, I had been counting my kills trying to beat 22, my heart was beating so fast. Then I got smoked by a camper!!!
                              lol so many guys need to buy tents in that game.

It only bugs me when I watch the killcam and see them with an AR, SMG or shotgun camping a tiny doorway, just laying down or crouched in a corner. When I have ninja, coldblooded, and silencer, so I am impossible to see or hear except with their own eyes. That is pathetic.
                              a sniper or mg, kind of dumb NOT to camp if you ask me.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X