No announcement yet.

Boycott Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone said there is a rumor going around that they are starting dedicated servers for MW2??

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
      Someone said there is a rumor going around that they are starting dedicated servers for MW2??
      You are so informed.

Comment

Originally posted by nickleal98 View Post
        Yeah so i am probaly going to never buy this game, but if I go over my buddies house and he's got i might give it a try. i do miss playing the Battlefield games on Cain's Servers I had the most fun with that!!
        +1 BF2 and BF2142 ftw!
        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

Didn't play yet. I will consider it if they implant dedicated servers (but i doubt it). Still playing L4D2 and splating zombies brains all over the place to remove my anger of that bad move of IW did...

Comment

Currently in a love affair with MW2 on PS3. PC gaming is going the way of the buffalo. I don't like that, but I don't see it stopping. Might as well accept it because nothing can be done to change it.

Also, having played COD4/MW1 solely on 360 makes playing this on PS3 a-ok for me.

But yeah, I wish they had made it a traditional PC game, but I understand why they didn't. They money is in the hands of the console market, and that's that.
              [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Tighlon View Post
                Currently in a love affair with MW2 on PS3. PC gaming is going the way of the buffalo. I don't like that, but I don't see it stopping. Might as well accept it because nothing can be done to change it.
                Only for fat, lazy companies like Infinity Ward. There are many many more PCs in the world than consoles and always will be, someone hungrier for a piece of that market will come and eat their lunch.

Comment

There may be more PCs than consoles in the world, but people aren't playing games on them.

I'm not looking to start the infinite console vs. PC war. Like I said, I wish the console market taking priority wasn't the case. But it's the truth.
                  [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                    +1 BF2 and BF2142 ftw!

+ 100000 and more. CoD MW2 looks nice but this is not a reason to buy it ...

Comment

Originally posted by marvindecrain View Post
                      + 100000 and more. CoD MW2 looks nice but this is not a reason to buy it ...
                      I quit playing it after 30 days, thats just not good for a cod game.

Took too long to level, unbalanced, all that. But glad I checked for myself

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        I quit playing it after 30 days, thats just not good for a cod game.

Took too long to level, unbalanced, all that. But glad I checked for myself
                        I don`t have it and there is more better reasons to spend money than CoD MW2 ...

Comment

I stop playing MW2 as well. just doesn't feel right. Its not like COD4 to make me want to go online and play all the time....

Comment

I'm still playing it. Its just that Im putting long hours at work. I better enjoy my over time pay

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X