Model 1887

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model 1887

I find this weapon over rated It has the range of a assualt weapon & a spread pattern of a football field. Now its getting or aleast the servers i was playing on today everyone was using them. It took all the fun out of playing. It needs to be toned down to me.

You are right!
    its almost impossiple to get away from those how is using em,
    and when you get around a coner boom you are dead:S
    even if he is standing in the other site of the room

Comment

Just like marty in cod4- 1887s were made to help noobs out. Now that pros got a hand on em, they can't drop em. Also, it's one of the few ways someone could get a nuke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Crazy View Post
        You are right!
        its almost impossiple to get away from those how is using em,
        and when you get around a coner boom you are dead:S
        even if he is standing in the other site of the room
        LOL! I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Just like marty in cod4- 1887s were made to help noobs out. Now that pros got a hand on em, they can't drop em. Also, it's one of the few ways someone could get a nuke.
          You are right about that K , I can also see how easy it would be to get the 25 required points for the nuke with this weapon.

Comment

ha ha yeah I hate those 1887 myself. I remember it'll be one individual that would always take me out. I hate it so bad that I made a class with it so anyone that seems to keep killing me with em, I'll pull my 1887 class out and asshat him with a vengeance

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              ha ha yeah I hate those 1887 myself. I remember it'll be one individual that would always take me out. I hate it so bad that I made a class with it so anyone that seems to keep killing me with em, I'll pull my 1887 class out and asshat him with a vengeance

Comment

They are the new toobs, on steroids. I used them for like 3 matches when I first got them, and yanked them from my classes afterwards. And what's more cartoonish than a guy running at full speed while holding a shotgun straight out in each hand? Only the lame will use them.

One side note, however: the range is actually probably the most realistic adaptation of a real shotgun (in game they seem to have a range of about 25 yards [estimation], which is not unreasonable at all for a shotgun with buckshot). One, realistically, shouldn't have to be within 10 feet of someone to be able to hit/damage/or kill them with a shotgun. The problem is that making the shotgun in game nearly as potent as it is in real life, makes the fact that it takes (chest shots) 4 or 5 5.56 rounds or 2 to 3 shots with a 44 magnum or .50 cal to kill someone quite a bit unbalanced and difficult to swallow, IMO...(like someone could run all day with 3 5.56 rounds in [well, most likely through] their chest).

Comment

If people are running around with shottys I usually will switch to a noob tube with danger close perk. Then i just wait for them to start whining and bask in their tears.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                    If people are running around with shottys I usually will switch to a noob tube with danger close perk. Then i just wait for them to start whining and bask in their tears.
                    Lol.

I make it a point to hunt them down, for sure. One of my favs was sniping one with the Intervention from like 100 yards who was runnings circles after K PhaNTOM...blam! Knifing them is also very satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      Lol.

I make it a point to hunt them down, for sure. One of my favs was sniping one with the Intervention from like 100 yards who was runnings circles after K PhaNTOM...blam! Knifing them is also very satisfying.
                      Sad part is I'm also with a sniper, but you- SKUD- decided to stay away from close combat action! IZ CUZ I GOTS CAJONES!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        Sad part is I'm also with a sniper, but you- SKUD- decided to stay away from close combat action! IZ CUZ I GOTS CAJONES!
                        Lol. The rare times I get a sniper kills as a sniper (and not a secondary weapon or knife) are always memorable to me...but especially that one...I didn't even know it was you who was running around like mad until you lol-ed (after his pink mist disappeared).

P.S. It wasn't about cajones that time: I was covering the point, in case any of my teammates rushed into a spot that was a little too hot for them.

Comment

Modern Warfare 2 Update in Test now!

Includes: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix (eliminates any edits to IWD files also).

Full patch notes for all previous and current patches will be added shortly. Stay Tuned for link.
                          A bit too late, 402, a bit too late.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X