Not Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Impressed

Got MW2 for X-mas installed it and started with single player and thought wow this is great story line was alright, then i jumped over to multi player and wow the server size ok can deal with that just need to think about in the beginning when i played DF2 and the server sizes where small. The option of not being able to play where u want is a joke, it puts u where they need u and let me tell u some of the ppl i get stuck with are something to be desired, the language that u here even for me is tough to handle, and the time it takes to get into another server is crazy so in order to play i have to deal with the nonsense. The intermission and then waiting for the match to begin and then the load sometimes 3 min to next map, then the dropping of the server after u have been waiting for the intermission to tick down stupid i could go on but that is enough venting for now, one last thing i personally think they just stole $60 from me, so my money won't be spent in vain i am dealing with all this stupidity and playing any way, sry for venting but now i do feel better..LOLOL

Well hopefully we can see you in BFBC2 then.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

u will, i've been waiting for that one for a while, and lady is getting a new comp so she will be seen a little more as well

Comment

Originally posted by STINGERMGS View Post
        u will, i've been waiting for that one for a while, and lady is getting a new comp so she will be seen a little more as well
        Nice!

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

The only thing I am not impressed with is the number of hackers and cheats in the game.
          Cant say that I am surprised.

Game on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
            The only thing I am not impressed with is the number of hackers and cheats in the game.
            Cant say that I am surprised.

Game on.
            My friend Spanky told me the same thing about the hackers, LOL I thought the wasn't supposed to happen.

Comment

Actually should make it easier for hackers. No server admins to ban them.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hackers & cheats will always play games on non or dedicated servers. When i am in a bad lobby i just move till i find a good one which i always do & enjoy it.

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                Actually should make it easier for hackers. No server admins to ban them.
                Apache
                Believe it or not there are admins. but they are few considering the amount of players that play MW2 as i was playing one night & saw a player getting banned for a wall hack by a admin that was playing in the lobby i was in.

Comment

Originally posted by STINGERMGS View Post
                  Got MW2 for X-mas installed it and started with single player and thought wow this is great story line was alright, then i jumped over to multi player and wow the server size ok can deal with that just need to think about in the beginning when i played DF2 and the server sizes where small. The option of not being able to play where u want is a joke, it puts u where they need u and let me tell u some of the ppl i get stuck with are something to be desired, the language that u here even for me is tough to handle, and the time it takes to get into another server is crazy so in order to play i have to deal with the nonsense. The intermission and then waiting for the match to begin and then the load sometimes 3 min to next map, then the dropping of the server after u have been waiting for the intermission to tick down stupid i could go on but that is enough venting for now, one last thing i personally think they just stole $60 from me, so my money won't be spent in vain i am dealing with all this stupidity and playing any way, sry for venting but now i do feel better..LOLOL

Sorry that you had a bad experience STINGERMGS i understand where you are coming from. It took me a short time to get used to it but it grew on me.

Comment

This is why I got this for PS3. It was designed as a console game (unfortunately), so play it on a console!
                    [hlx]

Comment

Even the console gamers are saying that they are sick of dropping and reconnecting for 30 minutes at the time.

I'm glad I didn't buy it. I've never really enjoyed Single Player versions of many games but this one is pretty cool. I downloaded a copy of it just for SP mode. After I beat SP, I dusted off my COD4 disk and loaded it up again. Aside from a few vehicles, the gameplay is nearly identical...of course without the ability to LEAN around corners. I guess new soldiers in real combat have new equipment and technology that prevents them from having to look around corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post
                        Even the console gamers are saying that they are sick of dropping and reconnecting for 30 minutes at the time.
                        That's a huge exaggeration. I've never waited for more than 5 minutes.

I've only been completely disconnected from a game maybe 10 times? And I've played PLENTY of matches.
                        [hlx]

Comment

Impressed or not, this game is a HELL of a lot of fun. Fiery, Jeffro, Thinkfast and I were just pounding on people last night.

Its really funny when the only way to beat us is if you use a complete hack, and even then, we can win.

We will be pwning again tonight.
                          And guys- PLEASE stop using the nuke so early in the game- It really messes up my crap talking.

Comment

i agree, last night was freakin awesome... i will be playing alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Tighlon View Post
                              That's a huge exaggeration. I've never waited for more than 5 minutes.

I've only been completely disconnected from a game maybe 10 times? And I've played PLENTY of matches.
                              Five minutes? What happens if you get connected and then that host drops off and repeat? I'm not the one doing the complaining about the connection issue but it does play a small part in my decision to wait on something better. The particular instance I'm referring to was a forum of people complaining about the problem. The comment that stuck in my mind, and led to my post here, was one guy said "I spend more time trying to connect than actually playing the game" and he went on to describe something like "I was playing then the host got pissed and dropped off.... finally reconnected and host dropped...I spent 30 minutes or better trying to get into the game and play more than one or two rounds".

So if it was an exaggeration, that's where I got the exaggeration from. I, personally, have not played it on console, or online for that matter, so I wouldn't know first hand.

I spotted the same guy in another post ranting about how console gamers were far superior to PC gamers, since PC Gamers require no skill.... ? Oh and he also says that it is our fault (pc gamers) that IW did not allow dedicated servers, due to our pirating copies of the previous versions of the game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X