No announcement yet.

Not Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i can say for this game is that i really want to vomit. If you play with more than 2 friends. The chances of staying out trying to put all of them on one host is 20% , and if they are from US and Europe just forget it. The pings are high as hell for those who are in the wrong continent. People got kicked from the lobby all the time. In general that was the last game i buy and there is crap like match making , no dedicated servers. I want to play with friends , not with some strangers. And i have a lot of friends and they are from all over the world so IWnet and such doesnt work for me.

Comment

Agreed bobytt

I just watched a few videos for the XBox version and as I expected, I had absolutely no doubt that the gameplay was just as good if not better than COD4. I never stated that the game was not awesome. I agree that it is an awesome game but the PC version, being a port, is utter crap.

They should have never taken punkbuster out of the equation. There will be no attempts, it seems, to eliminate cheaters from the game and it just shows that IW thought they could please the whole gaming crowd with it and moderate cheaters themselves... fail!

The idea of someone with a 1.5 dsl connection hosting a game of 18 players is completely ridiculous. Adsl connections are all asynchronous, so the upload is far less than the download speeds. This is not logical for gameplay.

No doubt, the content of the game is second to none, but ALL else with the game was Epic Failure.

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
        All i can say for this game is that i really want to vomit. If you play with more than 2 friends. The chances of staying out trying to put all of them on one host is 20% , and if they are from US and Europe just forget it. The pings are high as hell for those who are in the wrong continent. People got kicked from the lobby all the time. In general that was the last game i buy and there is crap like match making , no dedicated servers. I want to play with friends , not with some strangers. And i have a lot of friends and they are from all over the world so IWnet and such doesnt work for me.
        FALSE

We play every night- between 4 and 6 of us on the same team. The disco problem is a momentary issue that is clear in less than 2 min and has to do with the Party Host rather than the IWNET network, meaning that the person with a crappy connection is sabotaging us.

We (Jeffro, Fiery, Thinkfast, and others) are all over the country, with one regular in England.

So while your problems could be real, it is likely an issue with the bandwidth quality of your connection, or the person who is always your party leader.

I'm not having this bad experience in terms of party groups. I'm having a problem with wall hackers, intermittent bots, and aimbots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          i agree, last night was freakin awesome... i will be playing alot more.
          Damn you time different!!!

Would be great if i had some time to play with you guys

see ya in the weekends

-MTJ

Comment

@ hammy Well i have to ISPs one cable and one DSL one is 12mbit the other one is 6mbit. Aways have those problems. My pc is i7 at 4.2GHz with 6GB ram and have no issues with any other game but this crap. And if you tell me that gamer experience is anywhere close to CoD4 even WaW well... i guess my expectations are higher than yours. And for a game with 60$ price tag is retarded. Ask Fiery Dragon when we want to play together whats happening.. I am on the east coast and he is on the west coast...

And i am not even going to comment hackers and such. Thats beyond worst. The game is a huge fail. IW destroy perfectly good game in order of bigger profit ( DLC etc...) And good for them there is people like you to grant them more money for a lot less quality... Just poorly written port from their console game.

Anyway i look at this game is worst compare to COD4.

Comment

I enjoy the game, but it is nothing special, at all.
              It has many issues(or, I have issues with it), and the obvious problems for pc users, just make it fade back into the other, semi-decent games of last year for me.
              I am already playing a lot more of other games. Man, DA: Origins.
              Now that is fun.
              lol, by yourself.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X