No announcement yet.

keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the standard ghetto - beige -keyboard, with the A key sensitive to touch and cookie crumbs natively embedded.

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
      i have the standard ghetto - beige -keyboard, with the A key sensitive to touch and cookie crumbs natively embedded.
      old school

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Hat
        old school
        Speaking of old school, I just got myself one of the original IBM Model M keyboards. The quality of that thing is amazing. Sure, it's old as me, but the thing is still working perfectly. I figure if my current one ever suffers a horrible death, I'm heading straight for a buckling spring keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by omfg karl marx
          Originally posted by Mr_Hat
          old school
          Speaking of old school, I just got myself one of the original IBM Model M keyboards. The quality of that thing is amazing. Sure, it's old as me, but the thing is still working perfectly. I figure if my current one ever suffers a horrible death, I'm heading straight for a buckling spring keyboard.
          LOL can your neighbors hear the clicking noise every time you press a key?

Comment

Yeah, but I must say, I enjoy typing on the thing more than I do my ergonomic keyboard. It's so much more comfortable to be able to rest your hands on the keyboard without worrying about accidental keystrokes.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X