Time for a re-instal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a re-instal

I was sittin around today lookin at my game collection and being very bored with my current installed selection, so I decided it was time to go back to where my career as a CLR all began. Its installing as we speak and I gotta tell ya, im real excited. Does anyone else still have this installed and play at all?

I have just taken the beta of lol

Comment

Have it... haven't installed in on my new gaming box though.
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
        I was sittin around today lookin at my game collection and being very bored with my current installed selection, so I decided it was time to go back to where my career as a CLR all began. Its installing as we speak and I gotta tell ya, im real excited. Does anyone else still have this installed and play at all?
        I have it but its not installed but would love to play this again. Not too many people still play it though. More people play BF2 and BFBC2.
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Yup, more people actually play 2 than 2142. I really miss Titan mode, I cant ever see anything coming close to what it did for me, and Im sure, others. Amazing game type. Of course it had its problems, but it was awesome!

Comment

I still have it installed and played some a couple months ago. I lost most of my sreenies when I changed computers so I am bummed about that but I still have a couple of me using my fave weapon to kill the 2 highest score gunship guys.

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/c...=screen025.png

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/c...=screen027.jpg

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/c...=screen056.jpg

The shots pretty much blow but I was proud to kill 'em. Oh, I guess that's my facebook stuff at the bottom.

Comment

2142 was awesome. Thats the game that got me to come here all those years ago lol.
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

+1

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X