Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday!

I'm in the server now, need people to jumpstart!
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

on my way.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I'm getting on now.

Comment

is it working again? ill be on after class at 3

Comment

ah crap... I need to mow after work.

I'll be on later tonight for sure.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

the server is glitch, it won't let us respawn after being killed...have to manually join spectator and rejoin.

Comment

im on right now, and seem to be respawning just fine.

Comment

are you on blue or red? its red only i believe
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

this is killing the server.

Comment

It just did it to me on red but not on blue. It pretty much lost us the game. I played on another server and it has glitches too but not the same one. It let engineers build unlimited numbers of sentries and dipensers. This has all started after the latest patches. Coincidence? Steam needs to man up.

Comment

Oh my! Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon, they are usually on top of stuff like that.
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

I just experienced the red spawn/spectate glitch... happened everytime I spawned. Would have to change team to specate, then join red again to get out of it. As you are spectating you are holding the last weapon you used.

Madwh0re was the only other one on there, I asked him if he could build more then one sentry, said it would let him.

Comment

I don't think it's the game. every other server I played on tonight ran fine Cain's is the only one I've found that has the respawning glitch.

Also I tryed joining the server a few times tonight and it wouldn't let me join, kelp crashing the game to the desktop.

Comment

Same thing is happening to me, Marsh, Ledsplatters, Jedimoose, and Asmodean... If we are lucky enough to actually connect without the game crashing to the desktop, then we can?t play because of the red glitch thing... We have also tried to play other servers, and they work fine, but I want my HLX point back

Hope you all figure out what the problem is

Comment

I believe the server files were just updated. Let's hope this cures the problem.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X