Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ETA on fixing Cain's Lair TF2 server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ETA on fixing Cain's Lair TF2 server?

This is the longest since I have been playing TF2 that Cains has been down! I need my Cains fix!!!

I know, i'm going through withdrawl! Cain is checking on some things, and trying to narrow it down to a specific addon.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Try it now and let me know

Comment

It seems to be fixed.

Comment

Seems okay. The real test will be getting a crowd on there.

Comment

Anyone want to join me about 4:30 EDT to give it a work out?
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
              Anyone want to join me about 4:30 EDT to give it a work out?
              I'm off work in a bout 45 minutes ill join you then.

Comment

I have a meeting till about 7 CST, but I should be able to jump on after that

Comment

Played for an hour, didn't have any problems. Looks like we're back in bidness.
                  [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Its hard to keep 2 full servers going we need some more advirtising in BC2 to get people to the forums and stick around

Comment

ok, im in the TF2 server now. And agreed we need some BC2 advertising.

Comment

Bc2 is definitly where the majority of the players new/old are at. It might be smart to stick to that game.

Comment

We have done too much bailing on one game when a new one comes out.

I think TF2 and BC2 can attract 2 sets of players. Keep the TF2 server until it starts to die out, but from what I have seen, that won't be any time soon
                          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                            We have done too much bailing on one game when a new one comes out.

I think TF2 and BC2 can attract 2 sets of players. Keep the TF2 server until it starts to die out, but from what I have seen, that won't be any time soon
                            +1

Comment

Unfortunately, BFBC2 will probably fade before TF2.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X