Sidi should it go or stay for CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sidi should it go or stay for CQ

Personally I hate the map. I'd rather play verdun (can it be played nontitan?)
    Get rid of it
    0%
    Keep it
    0%

I personally like Sidi, wonder why...
    And yes, there is a Verdun CQ, and that can be alot of fun also.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I like the idea of Verdun to replace Sidi on Conquest. Verdun plays really well with CPs, especially with 64 players.

Only problem is, Conquest server isn't full all the time much anymore because of the crashing.

Comment

i say we put in minsk and bring back cerebe and pull belgrade and sidi

also can we put minsk into the titan rotation i miss that level

Comment

wait on conquest or titan??

Comment

sidi is a good map.. gives you helos and stuff while playing conquest

Comment

I actually like Sidi. I'd also love to see Carebear Landing back in rotation as it's my favorite 2142 map.

Comment

I with Dose I miss Cerbere Landing... Sidi is ok for me. gives me a chance to stretch those engineer legs, changing to Verdun as CarbonFire suggested would be fine as well.

I have noticed that alot of peple disconnect after Sidi loads...
                [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

i like sidi when titan is full i can still play with my newly unlocked Pilum

Comment

i like any map with vehicles, and Sidi is a great map if you have to choose one. I am also against pulling Belgrade, seems like a good mix of inf. and vehicle battles. My favorite is Minsk, but doesn't seem like anyone likes that one for CQ or Titan

Comment

yes minsk please, i havnt played that map in like 4ever. sure its a little lopsided... but we just gotta push em hard,

Comment

sidi is ok but there are alot of uncap killing in it most of the time i manage to get them b4 they get me but im not to bothered if there is gonna be a different rotation on the maps makes it that bit different.

Comment

the map is way too big, even for 60 players. you pretty much have to have a vehicle to do anything or go anywhere! Please get rid of it! it's just a map to prove how good you are in a tank or walker!
                          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I happen to LOVE armor... But I feel your pain being a ground pounder.
                            It takes a LONG time to run/walk ANYWHERE on Sidi.

Basically then, we just like to have variety. Verdun and Minsk are good maps for a change of pace.

Cerebre landing is an almost total Infantry battle. That is where people get their knife badges, and RDX/explosive badges. Choke points are natural places to get quick kills. Great place if you like almost total 1v1 action. Mono a Mono. FUN !!!

But then, I have fun even in Berlin, so don't look for me to give an unbiased opinion...
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

One thing you can do with Sidi is if you only want to ground-pound it just stay near the center of the map. there is always a lot going on; you can leave those with vehicles to take/defend the flags that are at the periphery.
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X