Friday Night TF2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Night TF2!!

We have a good crowd having lots of fun !!

I'm waiting in line for some fun !!!!

Comment

We're full !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        We're full !!

Yep I keep winking at the bouncer but he ain't letting me in

Maybe if I show some cleavage I can get in !!!

Comment

Bad storms here. My power is out not a good start to holiday weekend. But... This is my first post using Blaclberry so that is cool.

Duke Powers says power will be back by midnight but too late for me to play then. Will bring out generator if it it isn't back by then.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Alright! I'll hopefully be able to get in shortly. I haven't been on TF2 in quite awhile.

Obi, sorry you're without power. We've had our share of storms since about 3:30 today and they are still rolling through. Some pretty wicked lightning but I'm too tired to setup and take pictures.

Comment

Just got the generator out. Call the power compamy again... Said they didn't know when it would be now too much stuff in the freezer to wait on them.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Jed, we must have gotten the storms that hit you. They were horrible, daughter and cats were freaking out. Haven't seen storms that bad in a long time.

Power finally came back on about 5 AM this morning, didn't sleep well last night. It was cool but the humidity was unbearable . Generator doesn't have enough gumption to run AC.

Turned my gaming PC on early this morning, got the following:

windows failed to load because the system registry file is mising, or corrupt

Running a startup repair on it now, hopefully this will fix it. If not, I probalby won't have time to troubleshoot anymore until next week.

Again, not a good holiday weekend thus far.

Comment

I have bootage!

Comment

Friday night was awesome! I didn't stop playing until the wifey text messaged me at 1am. I can't write what she sent me.

Obi, glad to hear you have bootage! You got that sinking pit feeling in your gut didn't you? That happened to me this past thursday on a server that I just made live and had to reboot...got Press F1 to try reboot or F2 for setup! I about barfed. Found it was trying to boot from the internal removable HDD and I had just finished setting up Symantec Backup Exec...go figure. So maybe we'll see ya tonight.

Comment

Friday night was awesome! I didn't stop playing until the wifey text messaged me at 1am. I can't write what she sent me.
                      I am glad my wife doesn't text.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        I am glad my wife doesn't text.
                        Apache
                        Mine just yells at me ... "Are you ever coming to bed? Are you still playing that stupid game?!?! Why are you banging on that thing with a wrench? Oh my god that game is so stupid! Is that all you do? Bang on things with a wrench?"

Well, my weekend is turning around. Went to the grocery store earlier and got the ingredients to make bannana splits. Came home and made a very large one for myself... them played BC2 for about an hour and half. Ahhhh, the sweet life.

Comment

I just finished playing BFBC2 and sipping 30 year old Scotch.
                          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            ... sipping 30 year old Scotch.
                            Apache
                            I didn't think you had drank anything since prohibition was repealed...

"If it ain't made in a bathtub it ain't worth drinking!" -Apache Warrior

Sorry, couldn't resist that age joke.

I'd much rather have what you are having over a bannana split. Sipping on Crown Royal at the moment.

Comment

It was delicious.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X