APB - All Points Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APB - All Points Bulletin

I really like this game have used 60 hours on it and i can get away from the Game again

Realtime Worlds | APB: All Points Bulletin
    APB - The Human Avatar | Stage 5: Clothes Results.
    Realtime Worlds

I know its a game you have to pay to play... but you can sell ingame $ for RTW points and then get free game time

I'll play on Obeya and I'm Enforcer - Ingame name: "Hannant"

Hope I will meet you in there

Paid subscription = NO.

Comment

Thats a no for me.

Comment

Lol its by EA. This must be the update from The Sims Online or they took the idea from the movie Gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          Lol its by EA. This must be the update from The Sims Online or they took the idea from the movie Gamer.
          EA just distributes the game. Real Time Worlds (RTW) coded it in the Unreal engine.

As for the game itself, it's pretty fun but there are multiple issues that need to be addressed before the game can be really called fair. There are imbalance issues and some are complaining about memory leaks. If you don't have a top of the line system you probably won't get very good fps.

As for the monthly subscription, I get to play for free because I make in-game themes and sell them for in-game money (APB$) and RTW points (used to redeem for subscriptions) I've earned enough for 7 free months already and I'm only in my first "paid" month (which I also didn't have to pay for because you get 50 free hours when you buy the game and I earned a lot of points in that period) lol
          Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Yeah that was what I were trying to tell you guys Thanks Ch33s3r

Ch33s3r what is your ingame name?? and what server are you playing on?

Comment

I played the game and thought it was a complete rip of it just another E.A Cash cow for one reason and one reason only the Monthly Fee just to play the game.

Comment

Well this game didnt last long... Real Time Worlds may shut down soon
                Last edited by Caddys83; 17 Aug 2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

They just turned off the servers today. They even closed down the forums/website. So people that were at work today will get home, try to login, and find the game doesn't connect to the servers and there's no website to tell them what's wrong.
                  You'd think they'd at least keep one page up on the web saying they're out of business.

Comment

The game servers are still up for now (probably going offline tonight or tomorrow). I just transferred all of my themes to mp3 format and then logged back out. It was a game with great potential and yet such ABYSMAL leadership and management. Whoever was in charge of the decision making for this game needs to be banned from having a management position EVER AGAIN
                    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                      The game servers are still up for now
                      The servers were all down when I posted (game servers, APB site, RTW site), so if they're up now it just shows how they could come down at any minute.

Comment

The rumor is this game was bought by K2 Networks and might relaunch by the end of the year.
                        The bad news is that the company is a F2P warehouse, has poor customer service, and rarely updates their games.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Apache Warrior
                          I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                          Apache...
                          18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                        Working...
                        X