How I miss thee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I miss thee

Anyone still play, and know of any good servers? I'm really missing the good ole P90 EC and my sweet, sweet beloved blade

I played it once about 4 months ago, and uninstalled it after that. Gold uzi gone. Gold shotty gone. Gold drago gone. Gold m60 gone...they are in a better place now.

Comment

Aww, I'll never forget the Uzi... good times. No matter how I made my Uzi kit, it was never as good as stealing yours, or phans AK

I figured you would have backed up your profile after the first time you lost it. I'm starting to wonder where I left mine now.

Comment

Is COD black ops going to have dedicated servers ?
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

ive been playing it more now. there is a new server called FF. they have an all maps server and a few 24/7 servers.

Comment

from a wiki i found.

The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers.

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Cal...uty:_Black_Ops

Comment

Originally posted by trishia View Post
              ive been playing it more now. there is a new server called FF. they have an all maps server and a few 24/7 servers.
              Good to see you're still around, if I find my stuff I'll try to join you sometime this week.
              Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
              from a wiki i found.

The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers.

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Cal...uty:_Black_Ops
              I plan to get it, but I have zero expectations that this will be any better than MW2, if even as good. Activision/Blizzard seem incredibly determined to screw over their customers.... I have to assume the revelation that dedis are back is just a distraction from some other idiocy they have planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
                Good to see you're still around, if I find my stuff I'll try to join you sometime this week.

I plan to get it, but I have zero expectations that this will be any better than MW2, if even as good. Activision/Blizzard seem incredibly determined to screw over their customers.... I have to assume the revelation that dedis are back is just a distraction from some other idiocy they have planned.
                I HOPE its ok. Since its being developed by Treyarch instead of infinity ward.

Comment

I play every now and then. Most real gamers abandoned it. Or went into private scrims and such. Not fun getting tubed and 3x spammed.

Comment

The majority of the guys i play with have been buddies that i scrimmed with in leagues and are some of the better players. The majority of noobs have moved on to mw2 and are hacking that game. I still play cod4 and have a server but it doesnt get many players unless i hop in and get it populated.
                    Ill put up the ip.

72.5.86.181:28960
                    That should be the right one. If it is pw protected pm me.
                    Ill be on friday so prepare to be hacked

Comment

Im going to try to get a CLR reunion in cod4 so pm me if interested!!

Should be this weekend. Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

I do miss my rpd....good times. I imagine its like when I went back to bf2 though, only lame people left causing immediate uninstall.
                        Motivate

Comment

I had 2-3 copies left over. I think i might even have a profile somewhere. But I dont have it on this machine now. I might reinstall it when I get home for kicks. But I would be up for a CLR reunion. It was the best game of its time.

I hope Black Ops has dedicated servers and Lan play. I really like playing with friends that way.

I can hear my grandkids. Grandpa.. tell me bout the good ol days.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                            I had 2-3 copies left over. I think i might even have a profile somewhere. But I dont have it on this machine now. I might reinstall it when I get home for kicks. But I would be up for a CLR reunion. It was the best game of its time.

I hope Black Ops has dedicated servers and Lan play. I really like playing with friends that way.

I can hear my grandkids. Grandpa.. tell me bout the good ol days.
                            Dedicated servers are confirmed, i dont know about LAN.

Comment

All the BO chatter got me to play a couple rounds of COD4. I spent the 1st round trying to remember the controls (now where did I map that huck a grenade button?) and managed a 16-16 k/d in the second. I even managed to wander into a server that banned for noob tubes and marty!

Still fun!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X