How I miss thee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I miss thee

Anyone still play, and know of any good servers? I'm really missing the good ole P90 EC and my sweet, sweet beloved blade

I played it once about 4 months ago, and uninstalled it after that. Gold uzi gone. Gold shotty gone. Gold drago gone. Gold m60 gone...they are in a better place now.

Comment

Aww, I'll never forget the Uzi... good times. No matter how I made my Uzi kit, it was never as good as stealing yours, or phans AK

I figured you would have backed up your profile after the first time you lost it. I'm starting to wonder where I left mine now.

Comment

Is COD black ops going to have dedicated servers ?
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

ive been playing it more now. there is a new server called FF. they have an all maps server and a few 24/7 servers.

Comment

from a wiki i found.

The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers.

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Cal...uty:_Black_Ops

Comment

Originally posted by trishia View Post
              ive been playing it more now. there is a new server called FF. they have an all maps server and a few 24/7 servers.
              Good to see you're still around, if I find my stuff I'll try to join you sometime this week.
              Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
              from a wiki i found.

The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers.

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Cal...uty:_Black_Ops
              I plan to get it, but I have zero expectations that this will be any better than MW2, if even as good. Activision/Blizzard seem incredibly determined to screw over their customers.... I have to assume the revelation that dedis are back is just a distraction from some other idiocy they have planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
                Good to see you're still around, if I find my stuff I'll try to join you sometime this week.

I plan to get it, but I have zero expectations that this will be any better than MW2, if even as good. Activision/Blizzard seem incredibly determined to screw over their customers.... I have to assume the revelation that dedis are back is just a distraction from some other idiocy they have planned.
                I HOPE its ok. Since its being developed by Treyarch instead of infinity ward.

Comment

I play every now and then. Most real gamers abandoned it. Or went into private scrims and such. Not fun getting tubed and 3x spammed.

Comment

The majority of the guys i play with have been buddies that i scrimmed with in leagues and are some of the better players. The majority of noobs have moved on to mw2 and are hacking that game. I still play cod4 and have a server but it doesnt get many players unless i hop in and get it populated.
                    Ill put up the ip.

72.5.86.181:28960
                    That should be the right one. If it is pw protected pm me.
                    Ill be on friday so prepare to be hacked

Comment

Im going to try to get a CLR reunion in cod4 so pm me if interested!!

Should be this weekend. Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

I do miss my rpd....good times. I imagine its like when I went back to bf2 though, only lame people left causing immediate uninstall.
                        Motivate

Comment

I had 2-3 copies left over. I think i might even have a profile somewhere. But I dont have it on this machine now. I might reinstall it when I get home for kicks. But I would be up for a CLR reunion. It was the best game of its time.

I hope Black Ops has dedicated servers and Lan play. I really like playing with friends that way.

I can hear my grandkids. Grandpa.. tell me bout the good ol days.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                            I had 2-3 copies left over. I think i might even have a profile somewhere. But I dont have it on this machine now. I might reinstall it when I get home for kicks. But I would be up for a CLR reunion. It was the best game of its time.

I hope Black Ops has dedicated servers and Lan play. I really like playing with friends that way.

I can hear my grandkids. Grandpa.. tell me bout the good ol days.
                            Dedicated servers are confirmed, i dont know about LAN.

Comment

All the BO chatter got me to play a couple rounds of COD4. I spent the 1st round trying to remember the controls (now where did I map that huck a grenade button?) and managed a 16-16 k/d in the second. I even managed to wander into a server that banned for noob tubes and marty!

Still fun!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X