No announcement yet.

Time to Call it Quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 is the one that shall not be named. If it is named, it would be referred to as UT 2k3.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
      2003 is the one that shall not be named. If it is named, it would be referred to as UT 2k3.

-Rand
      lol Not if Google sometimes wants to give you search results of UT 3 instead of U2k3 results. I dont know why they have naming all jackup. They could had name UT3 as 2007. Anyway I was diggin in a box of Sega Saturn games (wanted play my old Sega Saturn) and I found my Unreal Tournament 2003 game disks for PC. I thought I lost them. So I installed them and I ran into a issue with the master server.

I got fed up searching so I made a account over at the Epic Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 forums and when I try to make a new topic. It tells me I have insufficient privileges. I cant win!

Comment

I'm not even sure UT2k3 has a master server. It was so horrendous a release that Epic not only just folded up shop and incorporated basically every part of it for free in 2k4 but they also offered up $10 rebates to everyone who bought it who then got 2k4.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
          I'm not even sure UT2k3 has a master server. It was so horrendous a release that Epic not only just folded up shop and incorporated basically every part of it for free in 2k4 but they also offered up $10 rebates to everyone who bought it who then got 2k4.

-Rand
          I dont know what it could be. Gametracker.com and game-monitor.com doesnt show anything but I did find one server by google that was still active. Bring back old old memories. I still play the old UT99 from time to time, I'm just not as twitchy as I once was before.

Anyway here is my lil collection I some how miss placed UT99 Disk 1 when I built my new pc. The orignal UT99 jewel CD case broke Good thing UT99 was before they came up with CD keys cause I have no idea where the manual is lol.

Comment

I deeply apologize for not seeing this post when it was made, that is my bad.

Slaughter is a great guy, and a good friend. I will always appreciate that he gave our hardcore UT players a new home when we moved to Battlefield 2.

I know he was active in and important to the entire UT Community.

I hope you are playing something these days, and will not be a stranger here, where you are ALWAYS most welcome!

-- John

Comment

Slaughter Rocks and I wish one day I can play my guitar for you

Thank you for helping us

Comment

I haven't been here in forever, but I used to play ut2k4 here. I got nostalgic today and looked up ut3 on steam to think about buying. Is there still any fun to be had in ut3 or 2k4? Lots of hackers now? This forum seems mostly dead, I know the games old but I miss the old days.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Apache Warrior
                  I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                  Apache...
                  18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                Working...
                X