Medal of Honor ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
    It's the same thing, I just call it the resurrection hack.
    Are right ty for that bt of info warhead

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
      This game is far too much like BC2, apparently the same hacks work. I just bailed after someone started using the resurrection hack we recently learned to hate
      I KNEW I noticed hacks in the game. There are just some of the !@##oles out there that are just too good.

Why, why I ask do these knuckle heads feel the need to use hacks to accomplish what their lame a!@ can't do.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
        Why, why I ask do these knuckle heads feel the need to use hacks to accomplish what their lame a!@ can't do.
        Because they live pathetic lives.

Personally, I find the game a little too "easy" for my tastes... Maybe it's just because it's still the beta, or maybe I need to turn off the hax There seems to be very little recoil with the weapons. I still have fun playing it though
        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Umm. Battlefield 3 is due out some time too.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Umm. Battlefield 3 is due out some time too.
            Battlefield 3? Blah....Untill we get a summary of whats "in" Battlefield 3. If anything, Battlefield 3 might just be similar to other console port server restrictive BFBC2, Battlefield 1942 and MoH.

Comment

Well there is no set release date for BF3 only "Expected 2011". We know Black ops is out in a month as of today.

I'm curious to see if BF3 can live up to even a quarter of what BF2 was.
              EDIT: Just found this gem surfing the web from a bf3 fan site.

"EA doesn't want to draw attention away from MoH anytime soon and for at least a few months after the games release.
              * We should be given a trailer or screenshots by late winter 2011.
              * More leaked screenies/trailers over the coming months until we get a final trailer at e3 2011. (Bacon: E3 2011 is in June)
              * Battlefield 3 should be ready for the Holiday 2011 season or as late as Spring 2012."
              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Thought it was fun to play, minus the environment. Got the whole funneling/ work as a team idea. But with no lean, hacks, explosive radius, few minor other details..its stinks. Cant believe they would use the same..what is it the engine? as for BF2BC...whatever it is, same hacks work and were prevelant(sp?)

Comment

BF2 and 2142 were some of our most fun games.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                    BF2 and 2142 were some of our most fun games.

Yes, I miss 2142 sometimes. T.O.D. was so much fun.
                    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
                      Yes, I miss 2142 sometimes. T.O.D. was so much fun.
                      Agreed. These were the games that drew me to Cains Lair. I just wish today's games were as good as those. It is actually suprising how many people still play BF2 whereas hardly any play BF2142.

EDIT: BTW I am playing MOH because I find that there is a lack of good games right now so im playing MOH just to kill time before Black Ops. Look for me online im sporting the {CLR} tag. {CLR} Ghost7210.
                      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

The whole Joint Ops games were good too, thats what got me started. Loved those huge maps, with 32vs32, Chinooks, Kiowas..

Comment

MoH... A little like BFBC2, but more buggy...
                          I say stick to the BF series...

-MTJ

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X