X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homefront Multiplayer Trailer

Homefront Multiplayer Trailer

This dose not look to bad

Vid looks cool. A lot of vehicles and toys. Who is the developer?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Vid looks cool. A lot of vehicles and toys. Who is the developer?
      not sure mate

Comment

looks good man!

Comment

Could have potential.

Comment

Homefront is developed by Kaos.

They released a major shooter named Frontlines: Fuel of War in 2008. I enjoyed it's remote control vehicles, including a speedy little AT explosive on wheels. However, the game didn't catch on with enough players to become popular. You might remember a little game called Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that was released a few months earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
              Homefront is developed by Kaos.

They released a major shooter named Frontlines: Fuel of War in 2008. I enjoyed it's remote control vehicles, including a speedy little AT explosive on wheels. However, the game didn't catch on with enough players to become popular. You might remember a little game called Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that was released a few months earlier.
              OMG I forgot about Kaos lol. The only reason Frontlines fuel at war fail cause when it was release, it had no Punk Buster. It was added later in a patch few months later. I remember like playing the game but it was a hackfest freeforall.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                OMG I forgot about Kaos lol. The only reason Frontlines fuel at war fail cause when it was release, it had no Punk Buster. It was added later in a patch few months later. I remember like playing the game but it was a hackfest freeforall.
                frontline was all about the 5000yard sniper shots for me. Hope this game can make it.

Comment

Looks pretty decent.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X