impressions so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapes View Post
    Haven't played MoH yet I'll try it tonight hopefully...one thing I found odd about it was I bought it on steam and it asked for my serial key
    Some games ask for the Key even if you bought it from Steam. I had that from MoH, HAWX and some other game. You should had a pop up screen showing you the key when you finish installing the game unless you disable the pop up.

Comment

I think I am missing the extra people. And if not that I am missing a purpose. I tried a HQ and it was a cool game mode, gave me something to work at.

I am going to give this game its full chance, though this whole dropshotting thing already annoys me.

For a few days after release its cool. I still have hope.
      Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
        I think I am missing the extra people. And if not that I am missing a purpose. I tried a HQ and it was a cool game mode, gave me something to work at.

I am going to give this game its full chance, though this whole dropshotting thing already annoys me.

For a few days after release its cool. I still have hope.
        Dropshotting? You mean when they go to prone? I hate that to but what I do is when they do it, I'll do it too But I have to admit.... I'm doing it myself...

Comment

Dolphin diving...ugh, its rampant. For me as well, something is not quite there. I'll give it some time and see if I cant correct it, but to me its just another blah game. Like something you could have downloaded for free.

Comment

The dolphin diving is pathetic and something I haven't seen this much since BF2.

Otherwise it's COD4 and COD5 redux.....run and gun without thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
              The dolphin diving is pathetic and something I haven't seen this much since BF2.

Otherwise it's COD4 and COD5 redux.....run and gun without thinking.
              Exactly. I hope we play Hardcore. At least you have to think some when you're playing it.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Change the servers to HC. Thats the only way to play cod.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue7 View Post
                  Like something you could have downloaded for free.
                  Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue7 View Post
                    Dolphin diving...ugh, its rampant. For me as well, something is not quite there. I'll give it some time and see if I cant correct it, but to me its just another blah game. Like something you could have downloaded for free.
                    I havent seen too many dolphin diving. I see more of prone and shooting

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                    Change the servers to HC. Thats the only way to play cod.
                    So both servers are now HC? Found that out on the west server.

Comment

theres an actual challenge or was it a contract?..forgot, that promotes it, or sounds like it..."diving through 10 windows" or something like that...prone shooting, I can live with, dolphin diving..eh.

Comment

Both servers are now Hardcore.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

If the west coast server gets started ill jump in.

Comment

bring back kill cam

Comment

i am glad to hear all the views of everyone it would cost me and lady 120 bucks to get it and that would be tough to come by for a game that is not up to all the hype now we know just sit back and wait for BC Vietnam thanks for all the info.

Comment

Luckily I have a friend who bought this before I could. Tried the multiplayer last night. Played single player today. This game is awful. Constant 2-3 second freezes and tears, even during pre-rendered cutscenes. Activision is definitely trying to put down PC gaming.

However, the bit of multiplayer I tried did inspire me to finally buy COD4 for PC! I played it like crazy a few years back on the Xbox 360. Can't wait to play it the way I prefer!
                                [hlx]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X