Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD: BO - First patch

Hey PC gamers:

We are listening to you and we?ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES
    11/10
    - GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
    - GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.

11/11
    - Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.
    - Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
    - Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.

IN PROGRESS
    - GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
    - Incomplete server browser results.
    - Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
    - Zombies "The game session is no longer available" error.

Regards,
    -JD
    Not much really, but hopefully they are working hard.
    A change of Pace.
    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Has anyone else experienced an intermittent issue where, if you go to fire and aim down sight at the same time, the gun will not fire. It clicks like out of ammo, or it will not aim down sight and to resolve either you have to tap back and forth on those buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
      Has anyone else experienced an intermittent issue where, if you go to fire and aim down sight at the same time, the gun will not fire. It clicks like out of ammo, or it will not aim down sight and to resolve either you have to tap back and forth on those buttons?
      ME I was in a fire fight, he had to reload and I couldnt shoot. I was like Arrrrr trying to cover myself but it was enough time for him to reload and take me down.

Comment

I just figured out the aim down sight part of it... can't aim down sight if you have a finger on the sprint key... even if you aren't sprinting.

And now cains east and west show in my browser! I can't get west to show in my favs though, says already added, but isn't visible.

Comment

Try Refresh while in Favorites.
          A change of Pace.

Comment

How about adding favorites? I finally found both servers after it ran a list of over 5,000. I added them to favorites with a right click and "add to favs". I checked my favorites list: nothing. So then I have to go back to server browser and let all 5000+ reload, so I can find them again. Yay.

Comment

Skud -
              I found that EVERY time I go into favorites I have to click Refresh. Hopefully something that is fixed in this patch or a future patch.
              A change of Pace.

Comment

But what they forgot to tell you it mess with you customised class in the prestige mode I can not create a sniper class on slot 4 2 or 6 lol and also cains sever is still not showing hear in the uk.

Comment

Same Warhead....was watching a dude cross an open area, didnt see me...I get closer, he gets twitchy so I hip fire at first, while hip firing I switch to look through sights and fire..and nothing, had to do it all over again, by then I was toast.

Comment

HUGE improvement in the SP mode!!!
                    A change of Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                      But what they forgot to tell you it mess with you customised class in the prestige mode I can not create a sniper class on slot 4 2 or 6 lol and also cains sever is still not showing hear in the uk.
                      you already prestige?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                        How about adding favorites? I finally found both servers after it ran a list of over 5,000. I added them to favorites with a right click and "add to favs". I checked my favorites list: nothing. So then I have to go back to server browser and let all 5000+ reload, so I can find them again. Yay.
                        Yes I have notice this also. Even if the game servers are not listed in the browser it has to finish refreshing it's invisible list before the favorites can been seen. This tells me the favorites is pulling from what ever list the browser is compiling, which kind of makes sense from a coding point of view but not from a gaming one.
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          This might not work for you, but if you had already tried to add a server before the patch that didn't show up,you have to join the server and add it from the menu to get it to work. That's the only way I could add cains west. Also a quick way to get the favorites, and recent lists to show is hit filter, reset, apply.

Comment

Wow, I just got a total of 8329(8420) in the server browser
                            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                            Like the community? Donate here:
                            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X