No announcement yet.

Hardcore TDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I like HC because it's more realistic as well. In the regular servers, you can hit a guy 3 times as he runs from one building to the next, and he never even slows down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
      Oh, and I like HC because it's more realistic as well. In the regular servers, you can hit a guy 3 times as he runs from one building to the next, and he never even slows down.

I understand what your talking about however realistic this game is not

Comment

HC comes down the faster players. Most of the time the guy with the quickest reflexes wins. Thats why i like it soo much.

Comment

and if you are lagging a little...you die alot

Comment

HC is a crutch. Nobody is putting 30 rounds into an enemy and that enemy lives. 30 rounds shot is just that.

I feel like I am playing a different game because I felt people died quickly in normal mode.
            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
              HC comes down the faster players. Most of the time the guy with the quickest reflexes wins. Thats why i like it soo much.
              And that's why I don't. There are too many games out there in which the guy who pushes the button the fastest wins. There's nothing wrong with that, per se; I'm just not a fan of it. Mostly because I'm older and my reflexes aren't as good.

A good war simulator -- in my opinion only -- combines those reflexes with combined arms, tactical strategy and teamwork.

I long for the days of UT2004 when we actually talked and strategized during a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                A good war simulator -- in my opinion only -- combines those reflexes with combined arms, tactical strategy and teamwork.
                Like BFBC2. Without vent and squads, there isn't much in the line of teamwork in this one.

Comment

Well... we DO have a vent server...
                  Minerva, DB, and others still pop into it.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    Like BFBC2. Without vent and squads, there isn't much in the line of teamwork in this one.
                    I was actually pleased last night when some other CLR warned me over voice that there was an enemy coming up behind me. The other guy still killed me, but at least his warning gave me the chance to react.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X