No announcement yet.

Different Game Types?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now i have the weekend to look forward to THIS ????

I know, you don't have to tell me....I am

Comment

okay GoD players just left as well because this is not HC. I understand we can't please everyone here, but we should stick to what it is more popular.
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
        Okay.....everyone has so much to say and so many opinions. So Cain changed the servers to Demolition and everyone is so happy.....

So can you explain to me why it's 7pm on a Friday night and none of you "totally psyched opinionated regulars" are anywhere to be seen???

I like HC and now here i am, all alone on the server...having to jumpstart it on my own....in a game mode that is not my first choice. And the West Coast server is empty as well.

If opinions are so strong, why isn't your commitment to get the servers going???

and to make matters worse....i see several of you that posted here on other servers!!!! WTF #$%!!!
        I realize this isn't a place to make excuses (as I am one of the people who pushed for demolition), but it is Friday night and I am a college student.

I unfortunately didn't have time to hop in the server tonight because of football festivities here, but you will certainly see me sometime this weekend!
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
          what is stinking even more right now...is that players are coming on, saying "what happened to Cain's HC?" and then leaving....

Is it ONLY Dem now? To go from one specific game mode to another more specific game mode (Looking back in this thread, I see one request that mentions only Dem, everyone else mentions many game modes)...well, in a short while we will have all the Dem fans, I suppose.

Also, it was pretty much dead most of the time beforehand when I get on at night, or during the day before work...so it's really hard for me to say anything either way, I suppose...my lips are sealed on the matter.

Comment

East is 18/18 at 830 on a saturday. i think its pretty good.
            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Yes, and it is the HC one.
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

BA got it going this morning...

Comment

There is only one play list that mixes modes and its called Team Tactical - it mixes SD, CTF, DEM, DOM, TDM.
                  Playlist 25.. Non Hardcore
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X