Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned

Well, it finally happened. I got banned from a CTF server tonight. Guys were whining about me shootin em in the head across the map. "Sigh". I made 4 quick shots on guys, 2 where pretty far away and 2 where up on the tower. I had everything in front of me so it really wasnt all that hard to do. I think my score was like 30 - 41. Like that kind of score is conducive to havin an aimbot.

Jerks just couldnt play. Plus, they dont know how much practice I've had since I left Iraq. Bunch of whiney idiots. I guess thats what happens when you have admins that dont have a clue. Sometimes I just love to hate the people who do stuff like that.

Oh well.

PS: when we gonna get some other game types.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

LOL, get em Cobalt.

Hey sorry I dropped off tonight. My video went crazy and by the time I rebooted and got back in game everyone was gone.
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      Well, it finally happened. I got banned from a CTF server tonight. Guys were whining about me shootin em in the head across the map. "Sigh". I made 4 quick shots on guys, 2 where pretty far away and 2 where up on the tower. I had everything in front of me so it really wasnt all that hard to do. I think my score was like 30 - 41. Like that kind of score is conducive to havin an aimbot.

Jerks just couldnt play. Plus, they dont know how much practice I've had since I left Iraq. Bunch of whiney idiots. I guess thats what happens when you have admins that dont have a clue. Sometimes I just love to hate the people who do stuff like that.

Oh well.

PS: when we gonna get some other game types.
      Lol, You too? I got banned at another server (it was a 24/7 Nuketown Domination server) last night too. I was 47 - 7 and had just got the chopper gunner when *Bam* banhammer
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Heh, I got kicked from a ctf server yesterday because I called all the fools who make noises, grunts, farts, etc. on voice in between rounds "console kids". One of the grunters must have had admin privs, lol...so he got tough with me.

Comment

Gotta love 12 YOs being admins.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

i got kicked off a demolition server for my FAL class with silencer and acog on HC its a one shot kill dead accurate, i was just shooting everything that moves and was like 31-3 when the round was about to end, its not my fault they run like lemmings tword the point

Comment

I got a new record. I was banned from 3 SD HC servers in 2 hours Had flawless games every round, and i guess the admins just couldnt keep up.

Comment

It is always a struggle to view someone and decide if they are getting some "Assistance". It IS an easier decison when there is a third person option to observe a player.

I've played against all of you, and at one time or another have seen ya'll run the table so to speak. Does some newcomers then ask us to Ban/Kick you? You KNOW the answer.

The admins have always had a light touch here, and it just makes me prouder of our group when I see the stories of heavy handed immature admins on other servers.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  I got a new record. I was banned from 3 SD HC servers in 2 hours Had flawless games every round, and i guess the admins just couldnt keep up.
                  Haha, you should get a trophy for that.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                    recon hit me up sometime and we will rule S&D forever!!!!

btw what gun u use im trying to find an automatic thats good for S&D, because i currently use the FAL and its terrible close range

Comment

gee, thought I was the only one.../sigh lots of kiddies playing this game with admin rights

Comment

You need the ak-47 or the ak-74u with grip and dbtap. That is possibly the best class i have played. Ill hit you up when i get a chance pumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue7 View Post
                          gee, thought I was the only one.../sigh lots of kiddies playing this game with admin rights
                          But look, it's making baddies think they're good

Comment

It amazes me also some of the server rules. 1 I was on

No tubes!
                            No nades, arty, or helos first 30 seconds.
                            Must use Iron Sights at all times.

And the I laughed at this one.
                            No abbreviations.......
                            A change of Pace.
                            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

lol my new favorite kick....

i was using balystic knifes and the over/under shotty and got kicked for "Aimbotting and speedhacking" wtf is speedhacking? and who aimbots with balystic knifes...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X