damn!! too late!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!! too late!!

steam had a rediculous price on the orange box, so i grabbed it up only to find out ther is no more cains lair, bummer!

Doesn't mean we don't play TF2 !!!! We just don't play it ... here
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

the game is a trip. its like playing a violent cartoon or something. This rewards/achievements are nuts

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
        Doesn't mean we don't play TF2 !!!! We just don't play it ... here
        What he said
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I play constantly. Add me on Steam.
          [hlx]

Comment

can u guys add me? omnitravisx is my steamname, I took advantage of some of the wonderful sales they had around thanksgiving.

Comment

Added!
              [hlx]

Comment

Added.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

nice, i have more than 4 friends now!
                  Ill jump on steam right this instant to see if anyone is on.

Does anyone ever mind me(or anyone I guess, prob been asked before somewhere) jumping into their game? Should I ask or is the proper etiquette to just jump into any game a friend is in, we are "friends" right?

I have had people on xbox live get angry and kick me from parties n such when Ive done this, I just take them off my friends list, it pissed me off. I can definitely understand clan matches n practices though.
                  But, those guys made me think they acted differently when playing with me than other people, or something strange like this and not very to-my-liking. rant time! sorry, ill see you guys on steam.

Comment

X-box .. there is your first problem.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

lol poor snake, i add you and dont worry i wont tell you to gtfo my game.. you welcome anytime, always in need of a medic or a back up soldier for sure
                      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Some of the achievements are actually 'Friends' only, such as a Medic uber'ing Steam friends. Good luck joining any game I am in, as it seems I am always joining a 29/30 player server.

I love getting in to fill it up. 15 per team on 2Fort makes for a very chaotic visit to the bridge. Its about the closest to the original Quake that I have found in all my gaming years when you have 4+ soldiers firing away on either sides of the bridge.
                        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Yeah man, join in anytime.
                          [hlx]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X