Back to BC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to BC2

Guys, I'm finished with Black Ops. I finally got my last shipped box from Thailand today and I loaded BBC2 on this new machine. Run's smooth as silk. That plus for those of you who have played a lot of Black Ops, just to get back into the Battlefield game is like worlds of difference. I just like the game engine way better plus its more fun.

So dont look for me in BO's anymore. I'll be in BC2. And will probably get Vietnam when it hits the shelves. Been fun and enjoyed playin that particular game while it lasted with a bunch of CLR's.

If you guys want to get our server started back up let me know. But we need to play different game types this round if we start it back up. I been playin conquest mostly.

Hope to see you later.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

This so true. I played a little BO. And i had to force myself to do it. Tried few minutes later and i just felt so much better. The difference between the games is humongous. I feel bad for myself buying MOH and BO this year even if i throw the money on the street i was going to feel better than now.

Comment

I have gone back to BC 2 the gameplay as improved hell of a lot as for Black ops its let me down big time I'm on the 4th level of prestige and the bugs will not let me buy any new weapons

But the best thing about BC 2 is the New map Back is awesome and the Vietnam is due next week also the new patch fixed a lot of the major bugs in the game.

Where Black Ops is just way 2 many bugs in the game still even after 3 patch for the game and they still no improvement with the game.

Comment

"Call Of Duty in let down shocker".

See you all in BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          "Call Of Duty in let down shocker".

See you all in BC2.
          You are not wrong there

Comment

Oh yea, I did forget to mention the new maps. I didnt play but one and I think it might have been Havoc maybe. Big map on conquest. Lots of action with tanks and stuff. I really did like it. I was kinda timid movin around cause I had no idea what the maps looked like but after a few rounds it wasnt so bad.

So lets kick this pig.

Oh, do we have the new maps in rotation at the Lair?
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              Oh yea, I did forget to mention the new maps. I didnt play but one and I think it might have been Havoc maybe. Big map on conquest. Lots of action with tanks and stuff. I really did like it. I was kinda timid movin around cause I had no idea what the maps looked like but after a few rounds it wasnt so bad.

So lets kick this pig.

You know, i'm not too sure. Calling Cain!

Comment

I agree, I am done with Black Ops. I play BC2 and I still have fun. Conquest is cool and so it's the map.
                K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I've played 2 new ones. One has huge open fields, and is a sniper heaven. The other is snow covered and much better for CQC.

While I love the frantic pace of Nuketown, I'll probably go back to BFBC2 also. It runs so much better than the flopping COD.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

So lets kick this pig.

Let me know when you start getting close to my score...I'll have to start playin again before you take the lead.

Comment

Played Heavy Metal - Huge map with lot's of armor and helos. Very fun.
                      A change of Pace.
                      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I agree, I'll see you guys in BC2. Maybe we can get it to catch on again and beat down the BO aroma. Get it, BO... aroma...
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Can't take the heat- get out of the kitchen. Good decision.

Comment

Mullet, what does kitchen and heat have to do with it. I played to third level prestige and said whats the use. Now Battlefield on the other had is a different ballgame. Way more fun, huge maps and not always the same deals every game.

And... if you read what I said , I like the game engine way better. BO doesnt do anything but blow up a vehicle once in a while. Come on.

Aint changin my mind on this one. Done with all the Cod bs that goes on. I bought the game, gave it a try and figured again whats the use. I'm movin on, and will be gettin Vietnam too.

You just keep playin and makin yourself feel good with the big scores. I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Can't take the heat- get out of the kitchen. Good decision.
                              Heat my arse, in IMO this game hasn't even made it to pre-heat.
                              [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                              Like the community? Donate here:
                              [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X