X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black ops FTW

/end troll

Comment

Caddys has officially and in public gone over the edge. The boy needs help.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I agree caddy

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          Caddys has officially and in public gone over the edge. The boy needs help.
          Caddys never made it out of the mental asylum. I guess we won't meet any time soon, Cobalt. At least I got your golden dog tags to hold me up for a while.

Comment

Meh.. like gettin my tags is a major accomplishment. Everyone that I ever played with has my tags.

But just remember. " Killin me is easy, gettin killed by me is embarrassing."
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Can't take the heat- get out of the kitchen. Good decision.
              I would say just don't by a poorly designed kitchen.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I've too grown tired with BO, but not enough to make me play BC2.

You wont catch me in that game due to the snipefest that is every.single.map.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                  I've too grown tired with BO, but not enough to make me play BC2.

You wont catch me in that game due to the snipefest that is every.single.map.
                  This.

Except that I'm tired of BC2 for other reasons aside from sniping (which is bloody annoying for team-oriented players like me who want coordination and squad-level attacks/defends) and I knew before it came out that BO would suck.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yeah BC2 would be way better, IMHO, if they removed the sniper class.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Did they fix VOiP yet? I wasn't keeping up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        Did they fix VOiP yet? I wasn't keeping up with it.
                        To quote GW, VOip's "hard work, really hard work". I wouldn't bet on it being operable...and, hey, you don't talk much anyway, except to sass me.

Comment

COD4 anyone?

Comment

Evil.. if you're still in Asia forget it. Cod4 ran the worst out of all the games from over there. You're lookin at about a 450+ ping back to the states. At least that's what I was gettin.

On another note. I guess I failed to mention that BC2 has new maps. One is very large and kind of tough. But man the battles are epic. Several choppers in the air at all times. Multiple tank battles going on. You tank ho's would have a blast on this one.

Over all I'm enjoying it so far. I was kinda runnin around gettin my head blowed off for a while until I learned the maps a bit. But after that it's been fun. I mostly play conquest.

Are the new maps on the Lair server. I havent seen em if they are. If anyone wants to try and start a game, post it in the Lair or send me a pm. But we need the new maps for sure.

Comment

New PC patch due out sometime this week.
                              A change of Pace.
                              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

After my break from bc2 and after playing no, bc2 does look noticeably better. Game feels so much smoother, feels better. I feel in control of my life again, no getting killed by the enemy who just spawned behind you.

I do miss my logo and insignia on my gun though.
                                Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X