New Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Patch

A new patch came out last night. I played some Nuketown this morning, which is almost always a slideshow for me, and it ran really well. In 20 mins I may have only 2 times when I lagged. I didn't play conquest so I don't know if the stupid spawn bus are fixed, but I think that 99% of the lag is fixed.

Hopefully it's not to little, to late.
    A change of Pace.
    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

I taken the game off because I'm so sick of this game and the new patch as not fixed the lag for me it made 10x worse
    Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 16 Dec 2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

For God's sake use proper punctuation.

The only thing the patch fixed for me is the final killcam- It isn't choppy anymore. Knifing is still the same, sniping is still the same. I don't see any noticeable difference at all.

Comment

just to test, played 3 games. All good on this end. I was very pleased.

Comment

Game run smooth as butter

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            Game run smooth as butter
            Could that be due to the reduced number of people playing. J/K
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

that was something I noticed from the beginning though, the amount of people that appeared to not be playing. To me it looked and still looks really low numbers. Perhaps its the west coast or perhaps times of the day, though..I am on leave so...night day, morning, late night, early morning...seen em all.

Now..just because I will still play this for a few doesnt mean I wont be hopping back onto BFBC2. The gameplay is more fun IMO, then the run and gun in BO. Again..just something to hold me over till the next game that catches my interest.

Comment

Still havent fixed this "auto locator" hack they got out there. Makes me want to not play this game. You can say what you want, "havent seen any hackers, botters" etc,...but here's how I see it. And have seen it, cant tell me they are watching the screen and the radar at the same time that much.
                Dude isnt using the aimbot causing the epileptic seizure, but got smarter and using the locator deal. Puts a nice handy dandy red blotch on your melon or the box, regardless of where you are. Considering seeing your opponent before he sees you is 90% of this game. Next time you are playing, stop and take a minute or two and just watch that "special guy(s)" who seem to be doing really well. Few retarded botters and wall hackers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue7 View Post
                  Still havent fixed this "auto locator" hack they got out there. Makes me want to not play this game. You can say what you want, "havent seen any hackers, botters" etc,...but here's how I see it. And have seen it, cant tell me they are watching the screen and the radar at the same time that much.
                  Cool story, bro. Some people just don't have that ability. Some people, assuming you, do not even try. Some of us try and succeed. What you end up with is me with a ridiculous score and that one guy who goes "OH MAN HAX I SHOT YOU 15 TIMES AND U DONT DIE RAAGE"

I apologize if you were trying to be sarcastic. I've only seen 3 hackers in the game so far. 2 were aimbotters and one was obviously wallhacking (7th prestige here)

Comment

I've seen some suspect cases too Rogue. Prefirin before they get around the corner. If I'm runnin ghost. I dont know how they could know I was there. Just seems kinda suspect some times.

But hey, what ever makes em feel good. I always felt like people who had to cheat had some other issues in their life that would affect them wanting to be the big guy in the game. Could be self esteem could be something else. Dont know why they feel they need to cheat other than they might really suck at the game and its the only way they can even compete. Dont know. Others may understand it better than me.

I just dont see the need in cheating. I'm by far not the greatest player around but I play well enough not to worry about the score all the time. Thats why I play objective based games. I rather win the game and know I did my job than have a high score and get the crap kicked out of us.

Case in point. Was playin the big map in BC2 Heavy Metal. Me and one of their snipers was havin at it cause I sniped him from across the map with an uzi. He was shootin at me at the same time and I managed to kill him before he could hit me at a fair distance. I use the 4x optical on all my weapons for that reason. Anyway after a couple of verbal jabs at one another he proceeded to tell me it was all about the stats. That is the mentality of most individuals that run sniper class. Not all of them but most. Thats the main reason I loathe the class so much.

I said it once and I'll say it again. If I ever ran a server of my own, I wouldnt even allow wookies in the game. But thats just me.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

/sigh..Phantom. If you arent a hack then this wasnt for you. Wasnt for anyone in particular.

Too many "players" out there with amazing "abilities". Watching the kill cam and its a load of BS. I guess I am being too..whats the word..humble. I aint a bad player by any means. I watch the radar and the screen at the same time. So please, dont assume...it just makes an ass out of u and well you. All you have to do is youtube the shiit just to verify. Again, I am not the "greatest player in the world OMG wowzers you are so cool!!!". And no, not one to whine and cry in the game. Guess this was more of an update or some news on the types of hacks out there. If you feel you were being targetted get the fug over it.

Comment

I'm just really tired of seeing so many people go "HACKER" "Nice, how did you know I was there ***" or my favorite "How much did your skills cost?" Maybe you ran and I heard your footsteps. Maybe you didn't have a silencer on your weapon. Maybe I saw your claymore using "hacker perk" and knew you were cowering behind it. Maybe, just maybe, a game glitched and I saw your arm hanging out of the wall while you're hiding out in a corner. There are way more hackers in BC2 than Black Ops, Cobalt. Have fun getting teleported into a field of C4 (How DiCE missed that is just beyond belief).

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          I'm just really tired of seeing so many people go "HACKER" "Nice, how did you know I was there ***" or my favorite "How much did your skills cost?" Maybe you ran and I heard your footsteps. Maybe you didn't have a silencer on your weapon. Maybe I saw your claymore using "hacker perk" and knew you were cowering behind it. Maybe, just maybe, a game glitched and I saw your arm hanging out of the wall while you're hiding out in a corner. There are way more hackers in BC2 than Black Ops, Cobalt. Have fun getting teleported into a field of C4 (How DiCE missed that is just beyond belief).
                          x million

Comment

Thats a lot of maybe's , but I understand what Rogue is tryin to say also. Look at the killcam and it's total bs. I've been on both sides of your maybe's so I under your side too.

I just dont understand why you get all defensive of a crappy game regardless of hackers being there or BC2.

I just cant tell you how much I loathe hackers and their mentality all together. Seems the world just might be a better place without such individuals around. I base that on the thought of anyone who wants to inflict mental anguish on another human being should be .. well you get the picture.

Ah, its just a game you say. Well , if its just a game then why hack in the first place.

So, apart from all the hacking that's been talked about. I still without a doubt think BC2 is a better game engine than Cod series. Always will.
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                              I still without a doubt think BC2 is a better game engine than Cod series. Always will.

better game engine?

I LOL at that

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X