X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
    better game engine?

I LOL at that
    Lol, Caddys. You can't say a re-skinned WAW is a great game engine, whereas BC2 at least added the destructible enviro (who else has done that?). I'm still playing BOPs, because of the prestige mode, only...it gives me something to work towards (wish BC2 had it)...plus I'm better at run and gun than I am at camping...and that is basically all those tiny maps and whacko spawns are good for.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Lol, Caddys. You can't say a re-skinned WAW is a great game engine, whereas BC2 at least added the destructible enviro (who else has done that?). I'm still playing BOPs, because of the prestige mode, only...it gives me something to work towards (wish BC2 had it)...plus I'm better at run and gun than I am at camping...and that is basically all those tiny maps and whacko spawns are good for.
      the destructible enviroment wow factor faded for me when I played BFBC 1 and Battlefield 1943. Oh wait.... BFBC2 is a "re-skin" Reskin or not, Frostbite just looks like crap and hollow on MP.

Comment

the destructible enviroment wow factor faded for me when I played BFBC 1 and Battlefield 1943. Oh wait.... BFBC2 is a "re-skin" Reskin or not, Frostbite just looks like crap and hollow on MP.
        And what is the "wow" factor for BOPs?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          And what is the "wow" factor for BOPs?
          Run and gun.....Run and gun

Comment

Run and gun.....Run and gun
            Lol. Yeah, it works for me...but I'm sure I won't put in as many hours with this as I did with BC2, because it is getting old...though it has lasted for more than a month, which beats my time with WAW and it's old guns.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

So, apart from all the hacking that's been talked about. I still without a doubt think BC2 is a better game engine than Cod series. Always will.
              BC2 is the MOST frustrating game ever made (Hands down). From bugs to overpowered weapons/vehicles. It is simply the definition of imbalanced. Mind you, I did great at it. It was just frustrating. It is way far off from being a better game than COD.

But look, it's fine. Play your BC2, when you're looking to get your behind handed to you, join me in a few matches. Or maybe I'll just install BC2 to kick your behind while it's loading.

Much love <3

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                BC2 is the MOST frustrating game ever made (Hands down). From bugs to overpowered weapons/vehicles. It is simply the definition of imbalanced. Mind you, I did great at it. It was just frustrating. It is way far off from being a better game than COD.

But look, it's fine. Play your BC2, when you're looking to get your behind handed to you, join me in a few matches. Or maybe I'll just install BC2 to kick your behind while it's loading.

Much love <3
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Think CoD4 was the best one put out. WaW..sucks, Black Ops...sucks. They just werent as good at CoD4. BC2 and COD? probably go with BC2 for the gameplay..

Not a humble person at all are we?

Comment

Actually you're both wrong. The best was UT2k4 ONS mode. Then it was BF2. Special Forces gets a special nod because it was fun incarnate to zipline from rooftop to rooftop.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Hmm..ok if we are talking way back when...BF series, Joint Ops Series was outstanding, along with the DF series..UT was ok..in my opinion. See I give you that chance to decide, I dont force it up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                        Actually you're both wrong. The best was UT2k4 ONS mode. Then it was BF2. Special Forces gets a special nod because it was fun incarnate to zipline from rooftop to rooftop.

-Rand
                        lol I had fun with the zipline. That reminds me when I was playing around with my grappling hook and didnt relies the rope had a length to them and I was like "aww mannnn"

Comment

Lol Bf.

Comment

Nothing so bad about BOps, I just don't get into it. Fights are so....uninteresting.

I actually find the DOA mini game more engaging.
                            Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X