Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First DLC Due Early Next year

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/...l?_cmpid=ign18

Meh.. not interested. The console crowd can do their thing with Bill Gates and Activision milkin em like a jersey cow.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Can't wait, Getting it for xbox360 and PC

Comment

DLC already?!?! One way to make up for a poor game i supposed.

Comment

No, its a 3 or 4 year early exclusive for xbox360 first then the ps3 and pc at a later date Mw2 had early release too. Which reminds me, didnt Bfbc2 had day 1 map packs or something? Seems like a poor excuse to release map packs with maps already in the game.....Oh snap*

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            No, its a 3 or 4 year early exclusive for xbox360 first then the ps3 and pc at a later date Mw2 had early release too. Which reminds me, didnt Bfbc2 had day 1 map packs or something? Seems like a poor excuse to release map packs with maps already in the game.....Oh snap*
            Don't remember that about BC2. But i didn't get it straight away.

However i know for a fact that you weren't charged for said maps. You will be for BO.

I LOVE that gif!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Don't remember that about BC2. But i didn't get it straight away.

However i know for a fact that you weren't charged for said maps. You will be for BO.

I LOVE that gif!
              Yer you are going to be pay $15 for the map pack.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Remapped maps offered for free are not a DLC, it's a patch. BC2 had a DLC, it's called Vietnam. And you did pay for it.

Comment

Seriously??
                  Um...honestly, think developers are screwing us all over. Both games, and including MoH have/ had DLC come out within just a little time frame. Which to me is BS (and I am sure someone will say I am retarded for that). I play all three of them, do I like one over the other..nope. But from what I have heard around and to me as well, they are just something to hold me over until the "saving grace" comes out...(no I dont have any idea what it is or when), but I keep my hopes up that something will take my breath away besides the prices I keep paying for pieces of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Remapped maps offered for free are not a DLC, it's a patch. BC2 had a DLC, it's called Vietnam. And you did pay for it.
                    I know Vietnam is payed DLC but it's like an addon not just a couple of maps. Always been this way with Battlefield games.

Oh i thought you had to pay for these new BO maps. Like the link in the initial post suggests.

I'm probably getting a little biased anyhoo. After COD4 the franchise has left a bad taste in my mouth. All the fame from that game has gone to Activisions heads. Pity, i loved COD4.

Comment

Discovery - Antarctic German research station, abandoned from World War II.

Kowloon ? Inspired from the single-player campaign based off of Kowloon city in China. It's a rooftop map.

Stadium ? Hockey rink in northeastern United States.

Berlin Wall ? Takes place at Checkpoint Charlie. Is a battle between East and West Berlin.

Ascension - Zombie map.

Stadium sounds like open space mayhem I hope they let us run around in the stands and maybe in the concession area. I remember there was a mod map for one of those Unreal game and COD4

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X