Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First DLC Due Early Next year

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/...l?_cmpid=ign18

Meh.. not interested. The console crowd can do their thing with Bill Gates and Activision milkin em like a jersey cow.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Can't wait, Getting it for xbox360 and PC

Comment

DLC already?!?! One way to make up for a poor game i supposed.

Comment

No, its a 3 or 4 year early exclusive for xbox360 first then the ps3 and pc at a later date Mw2 had early release too. Which reminds me, didnt Bfbc2 had day 1 map packs or something? Seems like a poor excuse to release map packs with maps already in the game.....Oh snap*

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            No, its a 3 or 4 year early exclusive for xbox360 first then the ps3 and pc at a later date Mw2 had early release too. Which reminds me, didnt Bfbc2 had day 1 map packs or something? Seems like a poor excuse to release map packs with maps already in the game.....Oh snap*
            Don't remember that about BC2. But i didn't get it straight away.

However i know for a fact that you weren't charged for said maps. You will be for BO.

I LOVE that gif!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Don't remember that about BC2. But i didn't get it straight away.

However i know for a fact that you weren't charged for said maps. You will be for BO.

I LOVE that gif!
              Yer you are going to be pay $15 for the map pack.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Remapped maps offered for free are not a DLC, it's a patch. BC2 had a DLC, it's called Vietnam. And you did pay for it.

Comment

Seriously??
                  Um...honestly, think developers are screwing us all over. Both games, and including MoH have/ had DLC come out within just a little time frame. Which to me is BS (and I am sure someone will say I am retarded for that). I play all three of them, do I like one over the other..nope. But from what I have heard around and to me as well, they are just something to hold me over until the "saving grace" comes out...(no I dont have any idea what it is or when), but I keep my hopes up that something will take my breath away besides the prices I keep paying for pieces of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Remapped maps offered for free are not a DLC, it's a patch. BC2 had a DLC, it's called Vietnam. And you did pay for it.
                    I know Vietnam is payed DLC but it's like an addon not just a couple of maps. Always been this way with Battlefield games.

Oh i thought you had to pay for these new BO maps. Like the link in the initial post suggests.

I'm probably getting a little biased anyhoo. After COD4 the franchise has left a bad taste in my mouth. All the fame from that game has gone to Activisions heads. Pity, i loved COD4.

Comment

Discovery - Antarctic German research station, abandoned from World War II.

Kowloon ? Inspired from the single-player campaign based off of Kowloon city in China. It's a rooftop map.

Stadium ? Hockey rink in northeastern United States.

Berlin Wall ? Takes place at Checkpoint Charlie. Is a battle between East and West Berlin.

Ascension - Zombie map.

Stadium sounds like open space mayhem I hope they let us run around in the stands and maybe in the concession area. I remember there was a mod map for one of those Unreal game and COD4

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X