tired of battlefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tired of battlefield

I didn't tihnk it would happen but I'm tired of battlefield. I'm not a big fan of COD4, TF2, UT3 etc .... those aren't the types of games I really like. Any ideas of battlefield similar games?

Battlefield Bad Company is the only thing I can think of...
    It is supposed to come out March 24th 2008. Start counting down

Other than that, there's not many reputable games.

Comment

yeah I'll checlk it out. I asked for COD4 for x-mas so I can have at least something different then battlefield to play

Comment

its a bit boring now

Comment

There are new releases coming soon.

Will see what comes down the pipe.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

You have a second Add on pack come for BF2142 but as for me I done with the game.

Comment

Well, I got COD4, and I hated it at first but I started playing in servers with ~20 people and it's a blast. It's just when they get so full like our server, the nade spam really ruins the game for me. I'm happy now.

Comment

Face it BF2142 is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
                  Face it BF2142 is Dead
                  i wouldn't say that, just for cains. I still like to get on 2142 and fly aorund. I play about evenly, I'm just trying to get my skill level up in COD4 so I can compete in cain's server. I'm stuck on smaller servers now until I can get a better grasp of the game to now just get pwned.

Comment

Hope to see you soon GTI.

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
                      Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
                      Face it BF2142 is Dead
                      i wouldn't say that, just for cains. I still like to get on 2142 and fly aorund. I play about evenly, I'm just trying to get my skill level up in COD4 so I can compete in cain's server. I'm stuck on smaller servers now until I can get a better grasp of the game to now just get pwned.
                      Just jump in and get owned anyway. Part of the fun and experience is learning on the fly in Cain's server, not trying to get good elsewhere first. :P

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

yeah i just jumped on and got PWNED for the first...hmmm...30 rounds and now I do really welland sometime better than the usual lvl 55 ppl there. I'm geting close to catching up with them too. I only use like 3 guns so far so I have alot to learn but I'm on my way and I still have to play the SP!

As for 2142...I'll get on tonight and see if I still have what it takes to own a whole server again, or at least the top 3.
                        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Frontlines is supposed to be released sometime in early 08. Might even be Jan/Feb. Its said to be very similar to the battlefield series.

Comment

I'm fine with playing 2142 if anyone Hits me up on Xfire or such.

I got owned for MANY rounds on COD4 when it first came out. That is why
                            my K/D ratio is taking forever to get up to 1:1, because i was thrashed
                            often and repeatedly. Then Cain started COD4, and I got thrashed there
                            too.

Now I can generally break even or do well when I'm "On".
                            I suck when my reactions are a little slow.

So come play on Cain's server. You can kill me anytime buddy, as
                            i'm usually a bullet magnet.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

man I'll be in the server ASAP, I posted a thread in the pic forum about what I've been doing lately. The past few days have been non-stop work out in my garage, and I suspect it isn't going to stop for a couple more days

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X