No announcement yet.

tired of battlefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah GT... Saw your engine work. I HATE working on cars in the cold.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Sorry to bump, but how high did you manage to climb in the gunship ladder gti?
      I played with you about 3 weeks ago or something, a few days after my discharge, and you said something about being really high. lol. dual meanings are so funny sometimes.

Comment

Have you tested this free mod for bf2142? http://www.fsmod.com/eu/
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
          Sorry to bump, but how high did you manage to climb in the gunship ladder gti?
          I played with you about 3 weeks ago or something, a few days after my discharge, and you said something about being really high. lol. dual meanings are so funny sometimes.
          Man when you were here I would always try and gun for ya, but then after you left I got pissed gunning for people who sucked so I just ended up flying a lot .... I got like 300 hours in the gunship ... ended up flying for DeathDe@ler whenever he was online and we would wreck mad shop.

Comment

I did play a bit of first strike ... and I'm a big star wars fan as well ... but something about it just didn't grab me like I hoped it would.

Comment

I'll fly or gun with anyone, errrr.. or at least give it a go.

Now that COD4 server is maxed out most of the time, I'm game for
              SOMETHING.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I am thinking of getting a laptop in a few months. Hopefully I can and will be able to play again, this computer is my uncles and it is not for gaming at all.

Comment

Sorry for double, but, gti, you were damn good when I played in early december. I kept trying to fly against you and I only shot you down once, and you got me like 15 times. You got a LOT better in the short time I was gone.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X