No announcement yet.

School Drama and Needing Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm that 14 people say they woun't report this. People like that i would punch in the face 4 real Burning a back up copy 4 you'r self is 1 thing but going around selling them is 100% WRONG!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy420
      I'm that 14 people say they woun't report this. People like that i would punch in the face 4 real Burning a back up copy 4 you'r self is 1 thing but going around selling them is 100% WRONG!!!!!!!
      its not whether its right or wrong, most people here will agree its wrong. Its a matter of which course of action will be best. If prophet can warn the guy and make him stop making illegal copies, then thats basically problem solved. Punishments are to deter people from doing crimes in the first place, then once they do them, to deter them from doing them again. The fear of getting caught didn't stop him in the first place, so if you can correct his actions without all the legal hassle, and convince him not to do it again, thats good enough. The hassle that it will put his family through (since he's under 18 ) could be tremendous, so why go through all that when a quiet word may stop the problem.

On the other hand, I am very much against illegal software, you won't find a single p2p/torrent program on my computer, everything is 100% legal. So I think for the sake of all of us that pay for our software, this guy should be stopped.
      [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/__alpha__/ut3-4.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X