They are trying to resurrect it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are trying to resurrect it.

EA's releasing an update giving away Northern Strike and some community maps for free.
    http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...-update.aspx##

The game's been dead for 2 years. But I suppose they want people to reinstall it and get warmed up for normal Battlefield play before Bf3 comes out...

*sigh* I miss my Pilum and my Baur...

hmm interesting.....i probably reinstall it just to try out northern strike. never did bought the dlc. ty EA.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Just trying to capitalize on the BF3 hype. Seeing if they can squeeze out a few bucks. Someone might be tempted to buy the base game for a few bucks when free stuff is being offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
        Just trying to capitalize on the BF3 hype. Seeing if they can squeeze out a few bucks. Someone might be tempted to buy the base game for a few bucks when free stuff is being offered.
        I think 2142 was F$*#ing awesome! To be honest though, the Cain' Lair servers had a lot to do with that, and all the players.
        Other than that though, titan mode, podding, the hover tank/aircraft, some of the weapons were cool too. And the knife was awesome. The physical knife, remember how you got more dogtags on the hilt when you hit 50 uniques or something like that?

Comment

Downloading now. I had one last Northern Strike medal to get for destroying the Goliath and lost my key to download it to my newer pc.

BTW, all the cool stuff is still there! I broke out the Pilum for a round earlier today.

Comment

Anything Is Possible

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X