Deals Of the Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals Of the Week!

If you run across them, Post them here. Be forewarned, i will be cleaning it out regularly.

Please post them in the following format:

Term of the sale(dates from and to):
    Name of the item:
    Url:
    Price:
    Breif description:
    Any additional comment's you'd like to make:

Heres a nice little thing:

Heres what it's called: PW0390
    Heres the link: http://www.milegroup.com/store/pwsys.asp?sysid=390
    Heres the price: $611 US

And here is what it has in it:
    AMD AM2 Athon64 940pin dual core 3800+ CPU w fan Retail Box
    Asus Motherboard M2V AMD Athlon 64 X2/64 FX/64/Sempron VIAK8T890 Socket AM2 4DDR2 SATA RAID Audio GbE Lan RoHS ATX Retail

512mb DDR2 667MHZ PC2 5400 system memory
    Maxtor 250GB Serial ATAII 150 7200 RPM 16MB Hard Disk Drive
    Sony 18X DVD+RW/-RW DUAL LAYER with NTI GOLD software black
    EVGA Geforce 7100GS 256mb GDDR2 PCI Express x15 video card
    6-Channel High Definition Audio System
    Gigabit LAN onboard
    MPC Demon Black Case 450Wt, Side Window, Extra 2 color fans
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Operating System
    3 years parts and labor warranty for configurations with operating system

Heres those comments: I am actually not sure of all these fancy things it has in it, but if this isn't a deal, then I don't know what is.

Comment

Logitec G5

Heres a deal on the G5 for those interested

Dell Home has the Logitech G5 2000DPI Laser Gaming Mouse for $50 - 50% off coupon TZS8CNL5SGFLW3 = $25 + $5 shipping.

got it from slickdeals.net

Link

Comment

Re: Logitec G5

Originally posted by DennisM7
        Heres a deal on the G5 for those interested

Dell Home has the Logitech G5 2000DPI Laser Gaming Mouse for $50 - 50% off coupon TZS8CNL5SGFLW3 = $25 + $5 shipping.

got it from slickdeals.net
        I followed the link....this is the old version of G5. I have it and it's ok but only has one thumb button. The new version of G5 is coming or already is out with 2 thumb buttons and improved performance.

Comment

Name of the item:
          Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU (Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775)
          Url:
          http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000GGQCIM/
          Price:
          $226 plus FREE SHIPPING !!!
          Brief description:
          Its a CPU ... its the brains to the PC, capiche ??
          Any additional comment's you'd like to make:
          BUY ME, I'm FAST and affordable !!

I just ordered, ... go ahead ... all the cool kids are buying them too !
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Buy.com has the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard + Logitech G7 Mouse Combo for $80 w/ free shipping.
            Oh yeah heres that nifty thing you call a link....
            http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...662&adid=17662

You all know they are nice. Now they are cheap.

grrr..... cheaper than the G15 I bought...

Comment

Buy.com has the Western Digital Passport Pocket 6GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive for $20 w/ free shipping. Save another $10 using Google Checkout if you have a new account.

Comment

ZipZoomFly offering the MSI P6N Platinum SLI board (650i) for $135.
                I just bought it last week for $147, so if you are in the market for a 650 board, this is a GREAT price.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=249641

It offers a very nice heatsink/heatpipe layout and Firewire, which is the main differences between this board and the cheaper MSI P6N FI board available for around $108.
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Toshiba HD DVD Promotion

16 May 2007 20:06 by DVDBack23
                  Toshiba HD DVD PromotionIn a new effort to promote HD DVD, Toshiba said in a press release that they would be offering a "Father's Day Sale" on their HD-A2 player.

The deal is as follows and will surely bring new buyers to the table.

"From May 20 through June 16, consumers that purchase any Toshiba HD DVD player will receive a $100 in-store instant rebate."

Also:

"Toshiba continues to offer its well accepted five free HD DVD movie mail-in offer promotion. Running through July 31, 2007, consumers who purchase any Toshiba HD DVD player can get five HD DVD titles for free. Consumers can choose the five free HD DVD movies from a selection of 15".

Doing some quick math will show that after the rebate, the HD-A2 will cost you $299 USD and will come with 5 HD DVD movies that have a combined MSRP of $150 USD.

Toshiba says this promotion is for any store selling the HD-A2 and I feel it is an excellent deal for those that werent sure about moving on to next gen DVDs. Be reminded that the closest priced Blu ray player is double the price, at $600.

Source:
                  Press Release

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a big deal for you guys, seeing how I'm from canada. buttt, http://www.greenlyph.com/new/product...roducts_id=460

A gig stick of dd2 ram for 50 bucks? nice. They're selling 250 gig sata drives for 88 bucks too. They'll ship to the states.

Comment

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

$400 savings on a Sony HDTV
                      PlayStation 3, game, and movie purchase

Take your video gaming and TV viewing into the next generation with this money-saving HDTV offer.

For a limited time, you'll save $400 when you buy a package that includes an awesome Sony 1080p HDTV, the high-tech PlayStation 3 console, a select PS3 game and Blu-ray movie.

Plus, with the additional $200 instant savings on the TV, your total savings is $600! (Savings is already reflected in the TV price.)

Follow these steps:

1. Select the PlayStation 3 console.
                      2. Choose a Blu-ray movie below.
                      3. Choose a PS3 game below.
                      4. Choose your Sony HDTV.
                      5. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

If you got 2 grand and wanna buy a new 40'' hdtv this might be worth checking out.
                      sony 1080p hd tv
                      ps3
                      1 blu ray movie
                      1 ps3 game

for around 2 grand.

Comment

Best Buy is offering the BFG 8800GTS 640mg OC2 card for $316 plus free shipping. The cards appear to be unavailable currently, but check back over the weekend and they should ship soon after that. Buy it now and get in on the pre-order deal before the soon to arrive stock are already gone.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1177718060394

Keep in mind this is the 640mb card and features a nice overclock out of the box. Lifetime warranty and a low price makes this a HOT DEAL !!!!

Edit: Review of the BFG card on [H]ardOCP:
                        http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/articl...50aHVzaWFzdA==

Slaughter, I just joined you in ordering !

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                          Best Buy is offering the BFG 8800GTS 640mg OC2 card for $316 plus free shipping. The cards appear to be unavailable currently, but check back over the weekend and they should ship soon after that. Buy it now and get in on the pre-order deal before the soon to arrive stock are already gone.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1177718060394

Keep in mind this is the 640mb card and features a nice overclock out of the box. Lifetime warranty and a low price makes this a HOT DEAL !
                          I just ordered one for myself!
                          --Slaughter

Comment

This definately seems to be a deal!
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

That's awesome. Seeing how I just dropped 370 on an 8800 320 edition. If only it were for Canadians too

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X