CLR's still play this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLR's still play this right?

the UT crowd hasn't all gone over to COD4 like the TF2 people right?

sigh... it doesnt work. same problem... and no my graphics card is not overheating

Comment

I still play mate add me to your Friends It Ghost_Rain formal know as Darkrain371

Comment

I'll always be playing some form of UT. What's your problem? What's your system specs? What OS, cpu, ram and video card are you running. I'll try and help you out the best I can.

Comment

I'm still playing.
          Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

I really need to start playing again.

Comment

hey guys i don't know what u talking about but if it is about everything blinking on and off u know the skins and everything leave it like that the whole map and let the next map load it stop for me also in every other server and in that 1 i don't know how but just try that

Comment

Re: CLR's still play this right?

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                Not playing at all. And not playing anything else for that matter either at the moment. UT3 was such a let down for me, I pretty well gave all of it up. Mind you I am not blaming it all on UT3. I decided to concentrate more on guitar hence no gaming, period.

Comment

ive been dueling alot lately in prep for CAL's ladder. I haven't been playing any other mod though :\

Comment

Re: CLR's still play this right?

Originally posted by Slug{CLR}
                    Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                    Not playing at all. And not playing anything else for that matter either at the moment. UT3 was such a let down for me, I pretty well gave all of it up. Mind you I am not blaming it all on UT3. I decided to concentrate more on guitar hence no gaming, period.

Solution to your problem Slug

[this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

No offence... I prefer being a flack and rocket master...
                      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

LOL Twinky, I got that game for my kid for Christmas. She totally owns me on it because I absolutely suck on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug{CLR}
                          LOL Twinky, I got that game for my kid for Christmas. She totally owns me on it because I absolutely suck on it.
                          Being able to play a real guitar is a horrible handicap for the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. I had a helluva time learning to override and ignore finger memory enough to just push the pretty buttons.
                          [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

I'm trying to justify the 99$ price on the it for XBOX 360 version.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyFinn
                              I'm trying to justify the 99$ price on the it for XBOX 360 version.
                              Spend the extra $70 and get Rock Band instead (unless you live by yourself and have no friends). I have every Guitar Hero game and there is just no comparison. It is the ultimate party experience. My girlfriend had a bunch of her decidedly non-gamer and non-rock friends over for a Wii party...they played the Wii for thirty minutes and Rock Band for three hours.

Back on topic...I know it's tanked on the PC but is UT3 on the PS3 doing decently? There aren't a lot of shooters on the PS3 yet so I'd think it would do pretty well.
                              [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                              [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X