• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinkin finger lickin good but pwned works too

Comment

The cats strike back

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr
        My tom cat and namesake, jaspurr, loves plastic carrier bags. He chews and licks them and he has preferences with Marks and Spencer being his favourite. I reckon it is the paint used in the logo's and he just gets high
        One of our cats had kittens, kittens always love plastic bags, its the noise and the fact they respond well to them lol, for being an object.

We went shopping yesterday and just left all the bags out for the kittens, 4hrs later they are still playing on them.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex
          Originally posted by jaspurr
          My tom cat and namesake, jaspurr, loves plastic carrier bags. He chews and licks them and he has preferences with Marks and Spencer being his favourite. I reckon it is the paint used in the logo's and he just gets high
          One of our cats had kittens, kittens always love plastic bags, its the noise and the fact they respond well to them lol, for being an object.

We went shopping yesterday and just left all the bags out for the kittens, 4hrs later they are still playing on them.
          I love kittens, we need pics please
          Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X